Chapter Eighteen

Copy Right © All Rights Reserved By Louisa Ann 2020

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"What does a girl have to do to get some wine in this place?" Georgia throws her head back, laughing. "Angela, you're not even old enough to be drinking!" She gushes out. Angela snorts and dismisses the idea. "If you don't tell my brother, then no one has to know," she grins and plops down on the couch. Georgia giggles and runs to the kitchen as the microwave beeps. "Ooh, popcorn!" Angela shrieks in excitement and grabs the bowl out of Georgia's hands. Georgia drops her jaw in disbelief.

"Oh no, lil' missy. That's my popcorn! Make your own!" Georgia teases-snatching the bowl back. Angela grunts and sticks her tongue out. "Fine, meanie," she tries to hide a grin but fails. Georgia laughs and sighs in content. Angela came back minutes later with her own bowl of popcorn. "What movie are we watching?" Angela asks. Georgia scrolls through Netflix me shrugs. "Not sure. Hunger Games?" She asks. Angela nods vigorously and grins from ear to ear.

Georgia laughs and selects the movie and waits for it to begin. "I love this movie! Liam Hemsworth is like the hottest dude out there!" Angela began to daydream about the Hunger Games actor. Georgia pushes her and laughs. "You got a little bit of something on your chin," she teases. Angela glares at her and wipes her mouth, in case she was drooling.

Thirty minutes into the movie Georgia sighs. Angela turns and gives her a curious look. "What's wrong?" Georgia eats her popcorn slowly before saying anything. "I was just thinking how all of this could have been handled--with Bethany, I mean," Georgia answers, staring down at the popcorn. Angela didn't know what to say. "I can only imagine what you had gone through but, what I know is there was no way you could have prevented her actions. She's not all there and you shouldn't beat yourself up. She doesn't deserve your sympathy and compassion," Angela speaks while grabbing Georgia's hand. "Bethany deserves everything that she's getting right now. She tried to kill you."

Georgia nods and gives her young friend a smile. "Where did you get all of this wisdom?" Georgia laughs, the tension in the atmosphere lightening up. Angela smacks her lightly and turns up the movie. "We've missed like the whole movie!" She complains.

Georgia and Angela falls asleep after the movie. Angela wakes up with a jolt when a loud bang sounds from the hallway. She shakes Georgia and whispers, "Georgia, wake up! I think there's someone out in the hallway." Angela hears the bang again and shakes in fear. Georgia rubs the sleep away from her eyes and listens. She hears it too and panics. "What the hell is that?" She whispers. Angela shakes her head and shrugs.

The sound got louder and louder, it sounds so close to her door. "Grab your phone and get ready to dial the police. I'm going to grab a weapon," Georgia whispers. she grabs a pan off of the stove and stands near the door. Angela holds the phone and stands behind her. Georgia quietly peeks through the peephole and saw no one. She gasps when a shadow walks by and began to bang on the door.

Georgia screams and holds Angela back. "Go away! The cops are on their way!" Angela yells. The banging continues but another sound joins in. It sounds like laughter. Georgia looks at Angela in confusion. Knitting her brows together she looks through the hole again and saw two, familiar men doubled over, laughing. Georgia yanks the door open and glares the at them. Peter and Erik, Angela's brother, laughs as the girls stands with their arms crossed.

"Do you think that was funny?" Angela yells at them, still shaken from the scare. "Y-yes!" Erik answers in between laughs. "It wasn't funny! Your childish antics nearly scared us to death!" Georgia chastises the boys. "Especially, after what she has gone through," Angela points out. Peter and Erik's eyes widens in realization. "Oh shit, sorry!" Erik apologizes and nudges Peter. "It was his idea!" Peter looks at Erik in disbelief. "What the hell, man? You can't just throw me under the bus like that," Peter complains. Erik shrugs and avoids the glares of both ladies.

"Georgie, I promise we didn't mean anything bad by it. We were bored and Andrew passed out. So, we left him at my apartment," Peter explains quickly. Georgia raises an eyebrow in question but didn't say anything. She sighs and gestures for the boys to come in. "Since you boys are here, might as well join us."

Peter and Erik grins at each other and walks into the apartment. "Sweet! Bring on the popcorn!" Erik exclaims. Angela rolls her eyes at her idiotic brother. "You know, you're not supposed to see the bride before your wedding," Angela points out. Peter grunts and dismisses that thought.

"I don't want to be apart and I don't care about that stuff," he says. Georgia smacks him upside the head and shakes her head. "You're overreacting," she giggles and sits next to Angela. Peter scowls and looks at her in disbelief. "You're not going to sit by your soon-to-be husband?" He asks while pouting like a child.

Angela laughs and shakes her head. Georgia glared at him and replies, "you boys about scared the living crap out of us!" Erik shrugs and silently points at Peter, stifling a laugh. Peter pushes him off of the couch and smirks when he caught Erik off guard. "We're sorry about that," Erik raises his hands in the air in surrender. Peter nods and offers a smile. "Go make us some popcorn and all is even," Angela demands with a smile. Georgia nods in agreement and hands the empty bowl then points toward the kitchen. The boys sulks but obeys. The girls renders into a fit of giggles. "Thanks!" Angela says over her shoulders, giggling again.

******UPDATE!! (finally!)*******

So, so sorry I haven't updated in forever! Lol

Been so busy and it has been crazy!

This chapter is short and boring, sorry! I just didn't really know what else to add. I'm losing inspiration, but I promise I'll update again, soon!

Next will be the wedding day! :)

Again, sorry about the wait!

Thank you to those who has stuck by me and thank you for all of your support! :)

xoxo
Louisa