Chapter Nineteen

Copy Right © All Rights Reserved by Louisa Ann 2020

~*~

Hello to all of you, nice people! Thank y'all so much for being so patient and supportive throughout this story of mine. It's not perfect and has a lot of mistakes and what nots, BUT thank you all for the support!

I just want to say that and so...let's get on with the chappie! :)

•CHAPTER NINETEEN•

~{Wedding Day}~

Peter stood in front of the mirror buttoning his shirt. His best man and best friend, Andrew stands behind him and squeezes Peter's shoulder. Peter smiles nervously and takes a deep breath. "Relax, man!" Andrew says grinning at his best friend.

"You can still back out and enjoy the ladies," he jokes, raising his eyebrows. Peter smacks his head and shakes his head. "Ow! Uncalled for dude," he yells while nursing his head. Peter chuckles and slips his tux jacket on.

Aside from joking, Andrew stares at his best friend and smiles. "You are one lucky guy for finding a girl that stays through you after being harassed, kidnapped, and threatened by a crazy ex-secretary," Andrew points out seriously. Peter stares at him in disbelief and anger slowly rises. The corner of Andrew's lip twitches and he can't hold his laughter in any longer.

He bursts in laughter, doubling over and clenches his stomach. Peter glares at him and pushes him to the ground. "You're an ass," he says but a grin appears on his face. Andrew tries to calm himself down but fails. He remains on the floor, laughing. "You better hurry up, the ceremony is going to start soon," Peter states. Andrew sobers up and fixes his tux. "Man, I've been ready. I'm ready for the reception. That's where the single ladies get drunk and make bad decisions," Andrew replies. Peter shakes his head, walking out of his room and into his spot. He waited nervously for his soon to be wife to walk down the aisle.

As the grand doors open and the bridesmaids make their way up front one by one, Peter can't help but hold his breath. He just want to see his beautiful bride walking down the aisle. He froze on his spot when he sees her. His heart beats rapidly and his eyes begins to water. He watches his wife walk down the aisle, beautifully. He knew she was the one and he can't believe she will be his forever.

Georgia watches her soon-to-be husband tear up. She chokes back the tears and trying not to ruin her make up by looking like a clown. "You look beautiful sweetheart," Alec smiles at his daughter, his eyes watering. Georgia takes a deep breath and smiles at her father. "Thanks daddy. I wish mom were here." Alec nods and smiles, wishing that too.

"Take good care of my daughter now," Alec says to Peter once they reached the altar. Peter replies, "I will sir. You have my word." Alec smiles then kisses his daughter on the cheek. "I love you daddy," Georgia whispers.

As the ceremony begins, Peter and Georgia stare into each other's eyes and smiles. "You may read your vows now," the preacher says. Peter decides to put away his vows and holds onto Georgia's hand.

"Georgia, when I met you, I've never met anyone so stubborn and strong willed. I never realized that I would be getting married. My life changed when you walked into my life. Before I knew what was happening, I was thinking what it would be like to marry you, have a life, and have a family with you. When I thought the world didn't want us to be together, we proved it wrong. When I thought I had lost you, a part of me died. I knew I had to find you. Now that you're with me, I will never let anything happen to you. I love you Georgia and I always will. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

Georgia wipes the tears on her face and smiles. She takes a deep breath before saying her vows.

"Peter, when I first met you, I thought you were the most sexiest man I have ever seen. Then you opened your mouth and gone was the fantasy," the audience laughs and Peter rolls his eyes but smiles warmly at Georgia as she continues. "However, spending time with you made me realize I was already falling in love with you. Even if it seem like the universe didn't want us together, I couldn't let you go. I would fight the world as long as I have you by my side." Peter squeezes Georgia's hands gently and mouths I love you.

"Do you Peter Walsh, take Georgia Brown, to be your beloved wife, knowing in your heart that you will be a faithful friend, and a loving companion? On this special day, in the presence of family and friends as witnesses, do you give your sacred vow that you will always be with Georgia and support her, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow? Do you promise to love her completely, to console and comfort her during difficult times, to laugh with her and to grieve with her, to share with her life's simplest but most enduring pleasures, to be truthful and honest with her, and to cherish her, for as long as you both shall live?" The preacher asks.

Peter stares into Georgia's eyes and says,
"I do."

The preacher then turns to Georgia. "Do you Georgia Brown, take Peter Walsh, to be your beloved husband, knowing in your heart that you will be a faithful friend, and a loving companion? On this special day, in the presence of family and friends as witnesses, do you give your sacred vow that you will always be with Peter and support him, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow? Do you promise to love him completely, to console and comfort him during difficult times, to laugh with him and to grieve with him, to share with his life's simplest but most enduring pleasures, to be truthful and honest with him, and to cherish him, for as long as you both shall live?"

Georgia smiles and says, "I do."

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" Peter was already ahead of the preacher. He pulls his bride in and kisses her passionately. The crowd claps their hands and cheers loudly. Georgia flashed a bright smile after their kiss. "I love you darling," she whispers in his ears. He grins and kisses her on the cheeks. "I love you too," he replies. The newly wed couple runs down the aisle and into their limo.

Next up, the reception!

**** I know I've been MIA for months and I'm sorry for that!!! Please forgive me!! (Pouty face) lol

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Just one more chapter and an epilogue left!

Please vote and comment and share if you liked this chapter! It would definitely motivate me to write more and maybe longer!

I would really appreciate it!

Thank you guys!!

Another note... I have ideas for two new stories.

First one is called Angel Wings and it's kind of like a fantasy story. Let me know y'all would be interested in reading!

The other one is called The Beginning it's about second chances in relationships. It may be a more serious one that I'm gonna attempt to write. So that maybe be a little more work and outlining that I'll have to do.

Again, thank you all for the support and don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Let me know what y'all want to read about in the epilogue!

Love y'all !!

Xoxo
Louisa Ann <3