Chapter Seven

Copy right © All Rights Reserved by Louisa Ann 2020

CHAPTER SEVEN

(Contains Rated R scenery that may not be appropriate for younger viewers. Read to your own discretion.)

Georgia pulls Peter and kisses him aggressively. She has been lusting over the man and she might as well enjoy him even if their engagement is fake. "Will you marry me?" Peter asked in between kisses. "We are getting married," she stated pushing him back.

He ran his finger through his hair and shrugs. "Yeah, but I didn't properly ask you," he replied, suddenly feeling stupid for even bringing it up. Georgia smiles as Peter blushes. She has never seen him blush and it was refreshing to see the big and bad business man blushing.

"Ask me another time," she whispered seductively, pulling him down for another deep kiss. Peter groaned matching her hunger. He wrapped her legs around him and brought her up as he carries her to her bedroom.

Peter gently brought down on cloud like mattress and stared into her eyes. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked. Georgia stared back and melted as he caressed face and looked at her with care. She nodded and sat up, pushing him onto the bed. Peter watched as she straddled him and smiled at him seductively. She began to untie his tie and undo the buttons on his shirt. He was so turned on as she began to strip him of his clothes.

"You're driving me crazy my love," Peter groaned, throwing his head back. Georgia giggled as she gently pushed the shirt off of him, brushing her chest against his. Peter felt her nipples hardened and he wanted to love on her sweet breasts.

Georgia then moved onto the pants, unbuckling them and roughly yanked his pants off leaving nothing but his boxers on. She eyed his bodily hungrily and she felt her core become more wet. Peter growled as he watched her look at his body. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pull her down, switching positions. "My turn," he whispers, his voice growing hoarse.

Georgia breathes heavily, her eyes filled with lust. Peter caressed her body before he stripped her. He started with kissing her jaw and neck. Georgia sighed with pleasure, her eyes shut tightly. Peter then caressed her legs and slipping his hands into her shorts, surprised to find nothing underneath. Georgia giggles and switched positions with him again.

"I get to be the one to strip," she said. Peter sat on the edge of the bed and gulped, his arousal in plain sight. Georgia kept her eyes on him, biting her lip nervously. She slipped the straps over her shoulders and let her singlet slip down to the floor. Leaving her torso naked. Peter hissed at the beauty of her perky breast.

She then walked closer to him and pulled her matching shorts down, standing completely naked in front of him. He raked her body hungrily and itched to roam her body with his tongue.

"You're beautiful," he sighed, looking into her eyes. She smiles and slipped her fingers in his boxers and pulled them off. Peter pulled her towards him in a straddle position. He felt the wetness of her core and felt even more aroused. Georgia could feel his manhood pressing on her stomach, becoming even more wet. She ached for his touch, her breast begging to be touched.

Peter kissed her hungrily and brought her down to the bed, hovering over her. He trailed kisses all over her body down to her belly button. Georgia moaned as he was so close to her core. He looked up and sought for permission before tasting her. She nervously nodded, biting her lip.

Georgia gasped as he manipulated her being with his tongue, moving so magically. Her knees began to buckle with pleasure, Peter placed them over his shoulders as he continued to pleasure her. She gripped onto the sheets and moaned loudly. "Peter I don't want to go yet, I want you," she begged, her voice laced with lust.

Peter loved on her breast, letting her rest. He wasn't about to ignore a request. "Let me get a condom," he began to pull away from her, but she wrapped her legs around him. "I'm on the pill, please I can't take it anymore," she begged, breathing heavily. He groaned and kissed her passionately. He rested his tip at her entrance and pushed an inch, let her adjust. She was tight-a virgin?

He wasn't sure but he wanted to be careful just in case. He pushed through a bit more slowly and waited for her to adjust. Georgia tightened her legs around him, making him push all the way in. She gasped in pain and pleasure, Peter was concerned. "Are you alright?" He asked tenderly, brushing hair out of her face. She nodded urging him to continue.

Peter began to make love to her slowly then building up to a steady rhythm taking both of them on an all time high. Georgia moaned and screamed out his name. Peter loved the sound of her voice as she screamed it out. He thrust deeper and deeper taking her to a heavenly abyss, so intoxicating she felt dizzy. Georgia felt herself reaching climax, Peter matching her.

They both climaxed as Peter collapsed, moving his body slightly so he wouldn't squish her. "Wow," he breathed out, burying his face in her hair. She giggled and laid on her belly, staring at Peter. "You're not so bad," Georgia teased.

Peter's eyes widened and glared at her playfully, "oh yeah!" He hovered over her and tickled her sides. Georgia screamed in laughter, trying to push him away. Peter dropped next to her and laughed. He then grew worried. "Please don't regret this," he whispered in her hair, spooning her.

Georgia smiled and turned to face him. "Hey I won't regret this. Remember I'm the one who wanted to jump your bones," she teased, easing the tension. Peter laughed and pulled her tighter against him, falling into a dreamless sleep.

***UPDATE!!****