Chapter Ten

Copy Right © All Rights Reserved by Louisa Ann 2020

NOT EDITED

**I just want to thank you all for the support y'all have given me! :) I love y'all so much!! I went to check my account to see over 2k reads and 60 votes! That just made my day!! So I updated for you guys!! :) **

CHAPTER TEN

Georgia and Peter hopping in the car to bring them to their bungalow. Their place was located over the blue serene water. It was so clear you can see the white sand below. Georgia could not believe she was in Maldives, a place she dreamt of going one day.

"This place is so beautiful," she said in awe. Her heart beating so fast as she looked at the man in front of her. He beamed of happiness and something else that she couldn't decipher. His eyes held so much and she suddenly felt afraid of her own feelings. Pushing it aside, she smiled widely at him and pulled him toward their bungalow.

They crossed through the pier and excitedly entered the extravagant hut. Inside was decorated with beautiful furniture and half of the floors were made of glass where you can see the sea below. Georgia stood in the middle of the room and looked back at Peter excitedly. "This is all so beautiful!" She exclaimed.

Peter grinned and crossed the threshold toward her; wrapping his arms around her waist and putting his forehead against her. "Anything for you, love," he whispered then kissed her forehead. Georgia held back a sob and smiled against his chest. "Thank you."

Georgia walked into the en-suite to freshen up. She stripped out of her dress and set herself in the massive tub overlooking the ocean. The en-suite had a large window that opened up to the cool breeze. Candles were lit everywhere, putting her in a relaxing state. She closed her eyes and sighed in content. "Are you enjoying yourself?" Peter asked behind her.

He gently placed his hands on her shoulders and began to massage her. Georgia sighed in pleasure and nodded. "Yes," she whispered, her voice laced with lust. Peter cleared his throat and continued to massage her. The simple gesture was a turn on for him, even though he was only giving her a back rub. "Peter?" Georgia called out softly, bringing him out of his reverie. "Yes dear," he answered, focusing on her.

Georgia turned to face him and smiles. "Thank you again for everything. Even though this whole agreement isn't real..." she paused, growing nervous as she continued. "I'm afraid t-that..." Georgia swallowed hard and forced herself to continue. Peter stopped her with a kiss rendering her speechless. "What was that for?" she asked breathlessly. A smile played on his face and rested his forehead against hers. "For the time of the trip and after...please let's pretend this was all real," he pleaded. Georgia swallowed hard then nodded reluctantly. Peter's face broke out into the biggest smile she had ever seen making the butterflies in her stomach flutter.

"I am really tempted right now to jump in the tub with you and feel your beautiful body against mine," Peter groaned while absentmindedly, playing with her hair. Georgia's eyes widened and Peter burst out in laughter. "It's not funny!" she whined her cheeks flushed from embarrassment. "It was funny. Relax love, you're cute," his laughter died down then fetched a towel and robe and helped Georgia out of the tub. "Thanks but you didn't have to do that Peter," she told him shyly, her cheeks flaming once again.

A big grin was permanently placed on his face. "I wanted to," he replied. His expression turning serious all of a sudden. Georgia gulped not taking her eyes off of him not one second. "Georgia I-" a knock interrupted the intimate conversation. Peter cleared his throat looking at Georgia. "I'll let you get dressed and I'll see who's at the door," he kissed her on the cheek and left the en suite.

Georgia sighed in relief her cheeks flushing with excitement. She wondered what he was about to say. A little part of her hoped he would say what she thinks he meant to say. Georgia groaned, shutting her eyes closed and willing for her heart to calm down. She was not ready to confess her feelings without the confirmation of his own feelings for her. She hoped their arrangement could turn into something real.

Her heart fluttered at the thought and a smile played on her face as she dressed. Georgia slipped on a flouncy off white dress and slipped on a pair of gold sandals and fixed her hair to the side in a loose braid. Skipping the make up she looked herself over the mirror and smiled. Her cheeks were still flushed from their moments prior to now. She noticed a healthy and happy glow about her and she couldn't help but think about the man that caused it. Georgia giggled with glee, making her way out of their room.

Frozen, she stood in her spot-her heart shattering into a million pieces. Right before her eyes, the man she grown to love, was laying on the couch with a half naked girl on top of him. She opened her mouth to speak but her words died down and a choking sob escaped her lips. Peter pushed away the girl-Bethany-and crossed the living room toward her. Georgia shook her head and ran out of the hut. She didn't know where she was going. Honestly, she didn't even care.

"Georgia!" Peter yelled for her but she kept running from him.

Bethany stood by the front door with a smug smile on her face. "Oops, guess she couldn't handle the truth," she sneered. Bethany walked to Peter and seductively ran her hands over his shoulders. "Now, we got rid of the pest and we can finally enjoy the place to ourselves," she purred in his ears.

Something inside of Peter snapped. He spun on his heel so fast it knocked Bethany off balance. "You're the fucking pest, bitch! How dare you attack me like that and hurt the woman I love?!" He screamed. Bethany stood back, shocked. He had called her a bitch and confessed he loved that woman. "You don't mean that Pete! You love me and not that-that girl!" She screamed in denial, tears welling in her eyes.

"Get this through your desperate mind that I," he walked menacingly toward her, rendering her against the door. "Don't love you. Never will," he spat before running off toward the direction Georgia ran off to.

Bethany screamed in frustration and stared toward the direction they headed in anger. "That bitch will die. She took everything from me," she muttered, balling her fists by her side. Pulling out her phone she dialed the one and only person who was willing to do her bidding. A mischievous smile formed on her face as she put the phone by her ear and spoke, "Goodbye Georgia Brown."

****UPDATE*****

Ooh what do y'all think is going to happen?!?! O.O

Tell me what y'all think!! :)
I do want to hear from y'all and for some constructive criticism. I do want to make this story as best as I can make it and it'll help if y'all can give me some suggestions! Thank you bunches!

Xoxo

Louisa <3

PS - Comment some suggestions for what should come next! What better way to beat writer's block by asking y'all for some suggestions! ^_^

So just comment below! :) thank you bunches! Mwuah!