Chapter Fourteen

Copy Right © All Rights Reserved By Louisa Ann 2020

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Tonight is the night!

Tonight will be the beginning of a life together!

If Peter gets the courage to push his nerves aside and make this night perfect.

Work seem to drag by slowly, making him anxious as sweat began to form on his forehead. He'd plan something special to surprise the love of his life. Nothing was going to stop him this time, he'd make sure no psychos to ruin the moment.

The thought of the incident back in Maldives had Peter's blood boiling. How did he let everything get out of control? Shaking his head, he pushed the awful memory away and focus on the surprise tonight.

Georgia was busy today helping out at a charity event with her father. It was for an orphanage that Georgia has been volunteering at. He had stopped by and helped out with her and had fallen in love with the children. His heart ached for those lost children and hoped - one day-they will find a family who'll love them.

As the long hand point to 5 o'clock, Peter quickly gathered his things and gave his secretary a thumbs up. In which she replied with a grin and two thumbs up. Peter exit the building with a grin on his face. He was too excited to keep it all in. However, nervousness kicked in - the fear of getting rejected entered his mind.

Taking a deep breath, Peter made his way to his place to change into a fresh tux for the charity event. He wanted this night to be perfect! A smile played in his face as he replayed the day he asked the children to help him out. He knew they meant so much to Georgia and they were eager to help out too.

Alec was the one who planned the charity event and to keep Georgia in the dark about the surprise. Peter was glad that she was kept busy with the preparation of the event.

Reaching the tall skyscraper, he gave the keys to the valet and quickly entered the building. He had called Alec to let him know he was there. The event had only started an hour ago and he made it in time for the surprise.

Peter waited at the door by the stage where Georgia would then make a speech. Alec had waved him in as he made eye contact as Georgia was about to finish with her speech. Peter then stood at the stage, Georgia still hasn't spotted him.

The children were in the back in a semi circle - grinning. He smiled at them too and gave Alec the signal. Nodding, Alec then walked alongside Georgia and took the mic.

Georgia was about to walk off the stage but was stopped by her father. "Before you go off dear. The children has a special announcement they would like to share," Alec started. Then the song God Gave Me You sounded through the speakers. It was one of Georgia's mother's favorite songs and one of her favorite songs, as well.

Georgia looked at her father with confusion then back to the children. As the song played, the children raised a letter by letter saying,

Will You Marry Me ?

Peter then walked onto the stage, toward Georgia. She gasped, tears pooling in her eyes. Peter smiled at her his heart beating in his chest loudly. He got down on one knee and pulled out a velvet box and revealed the most beautiful ring she had ever laid her eyes on.

Georgia looked back at the children and her father then back to Peter. Everyone was enchanted and were in awe at the proposal.

"Will you marry me, Georgia Brown and make me the happiest man?" Peter asked, the smile never leaving his face. Tears fell on her cheeks - quickly wiping it away and nodded. "Yes!" She replied hugging Peter tightly before he could even slip the ring on her finger. The crowd clapped and cheered.

Peter slipped the ring on her finger and cupped her face. "I love you so much," he whispered before crashing his lips on hers. Georgia kissed him back, showing him how much she loves him.

Funny, how they started. It began as a marriage deal, but it turned out to be real.

*****UPDATE!!******

DONT KILL ME!! Lol

I know it's short but I just needed to get this chapter out of the way!

But I thought it was SO sweet!!

***

I am so sorry I haven't updated in like forever! It's been stressful lately.

**To those who pray, please keep me in your prayers!

Thank you so much for all the support you have given me! Thank you all!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! :)

Maybe, if I can get more votes and reads I'll update sooner! ;)

Thought I'd try! lol

Anyways! See y'all next time!

Xoxo

Lou_Ann