Chapter Three

Copy right © All Rights Reserved by Louisa Ann 2020

•CHAPTER THREE•

It's been days ever since Peter heard back from Georgia. He was growing irritated and eager to talk to Alec about the situation. After all the man does owe him and he has to pay or he will go to prison as written in the contract. Peter wished it didn't have to be like this knowing he has grown fond of the petite, brunette.

Peter sat in his office overlooking the city. He had it all but no one to share it with according to his mother. She would not leave him alone about providing her grand babies. She said she was getting older and want many grand babies he could give her. He scoffed at the idea of babies but ever since he laid his eyes on the girl he didn't want anyone else.

How could he not know of her then? He didn't even know Alec had a daughter. That's something he's going to have to ask her if he ever see her again. "Sir?" Peter's thoughts were interrupted by his secretary at the door. "What is it Bethany?" he asked, annoyed but faced the woman anyways. His faced scrunched up to disgust at the sight of his secretary. She wore a blouse that were too tight for her and a skirt way too short for her. She wore to much make up and revealed too much cleavage. Who the hell hired her?

"A woman named Georgia Brown is here to see you. She said you told her to come by any time?" she asked uncertainly. Peter could see she was jealous but she didn't have the right to question my business.

My mood quickly changed at the sound of her name. "Yes, tell her to come in," he said too eagerly.

Bethany grew frustrated and annoyed at how quickly this plain girl could excite the man she has been pining for. Bethany quickly headed back to the lobby and lead Georgia to Peter's office. She studied the petite girl and thought to herself, what a plain girl.

She had long plain brown hair, bare face, and plain clothing. She was a plain Jane. Why would the most handsome and wealthiest bachelor take interest in this girl?

Georgia senses that Peter's assistant did not like her that much. Or at all. She could care less about some whore in hopes of sleeping with her boss. At least that's what she's portraying herself as. So sad she has to bare herself to get noticed. She would have been a pretty woman without so much make up and if she would cover up. She was literally asking to be hit on by disgusting men...maybe that is what she wanted. Oh well.

Georgia stood in front of the door taking a deep breath. She clasped the door knob before turning it. She smiled at the assistant briefly before stepping in and closing the door.

Peter stood still once Georgia entered. She literally took his breath away. Clearing his throat he stands and gesture for her to sit down. "Please take a seat love," Georgia stares at the man affected by the form of endearment. She eyed him carefully to see if he did it on purpose or if he noticed at all.

Peter gulped quietly as he was freaking out on the inside. He couldn't believe he let that slip out. He just couldn't think right when she's around. He was hoping that she couldn't see right through him. He knew she noticed but tested to see if he would show any sign of emotion. He couldn't or he might lose her.

"Thanks," she muttered while sitting down and refusing to meet eye contact. Peter watched as she took in all of the objects in his office. Finally she looked at me with those deep chocolate eyes. "You need some decorations in here," she blurted out randomly, her cheeks blushing. She was embarrassed at her sudden outburst. Peter stifled a laugh but couldn't help but smile at the woman.

Georgia felt her breathing quicken sporadically at the sight of his smile. A genuine smile. Not a smirk or a grin...but an actual smile. It brightened up his face with the twinkling in his eyes. She shook her head mentally and ignore the butterflies in her stomach. She came to him for business not pleasure.