Chapter Sixteen

Copy Right © All Rights Reserved By Louisa Ann 2020

SURPRISE!! :D

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Peter stood in the kitchen cooking eggs as Georgia slept in his bed. He walked over to the cabinet to get some plates when he heard a scream. "Peter!"

He almost dropped the plate but fortunately he caught it before making a big mess. "Georgia," he ran into the bedroom, frantically. "What's the matter baby?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her in comfort.

Georgia squeezed her eyes shut, willing the image of Peter dying in front of her to go away. "I-I...Panicked when I didn't see you next to me," she felt embarrassed but fear still clouded her mind. Peter felt helpless, he didn't know what to do. "Come on," he gently led her toward the bathroom and began to draw a bath. "You need to relax," he said softly. Georgia looks into his eyes and nods. Peter helped her strip her clothes off and into the water.

"I'll be right back," he said, running to the kitchen to finish cooking breakfast. He finished preparing it then brought into his bedroom. "How's the water?" He asked. Peter didn't hear Georgia reply so worry crept in. "Georgia?" He called out his heart beating faster.

Peter breathed out in relief when he saw Georgia laying peacefully in the bath tub. "Georgia?" He asked. "Mmm?" She answered, looking up to meet his eyes.

"Are you ready to get out?" He asked. She nodded and stood up softly. "Thank you," she replied stepping into the robe and wrapped it around herself. "Come on, I have something for you," he said excitedly. Georgia smiles and followed after him. Her eyes widened and looked at him with awe.

"You cooked...for me?" She asked, smiling at him. He nods and gives her a quick peck. "I hope it's good," he murmurs making Georgia giggle. "Thank you."

Together, they are in silence. Peter kept glancing at Georgia and she just rolls her eyes. "How's the food?" He asked awkwardly. Georgia puts her fork down and sighs. "Please don't treat me like I'm going to explode," she snapped but immediately felt bad.

"I'm sorry," she muttered, sighing heavily. Peter held her hand and kissed it. Georgia stares at him then kissed him passionately. Peter kissed her back as hungrily as she was.

Moving the plates aside, Peter hoisted her up in a straddle position on his lap. "I love you," Georgia said in between kisses. Peter chuckled and replied, "I love you too."

Peter laid her on the bed and stared into her eyes. "Whatever is going on, know that I am here," he whispered then kissed her slowly, pouring out his heart into the kiss.

~•~

Georgia woke up with Peter's arm around her waist. A smile slowly formed on her face. She glanced at the clock and saw it was noon. She slowly slipped out of the bed and replaced her spot with a pillow. She wrapped her robe around her body and decided to make lunch for them.

Peter woke up hugging a pillow. He rubbed his eyes and spotted a pair of sweats. Donning them on he left the room and looked for Georgia. "What smells good?" He asked with a grin on his face. Georgia shakes head, trying to hide a smile. "Lunch. I made your favorite," she chirped. Peter smelled the heavenly scent of burgers on the stove and his mouth began to water.

"Ahh, nothing like the smell of a good burger made by the woman I love," he said cheekily, a big smile on his face.

Georgia giggled and finished the burgers and prepared a sandwich for him paired with some chips. It was a simple meal but she made plenty, knowing he ate like The Rock. "Oh, this is so good!" He said with a mouthful. He looked at her apologetically when she shot him a glare for talking with his mouth filled with food. "Sorry." Georgia shakes her head and ate her own burger.

~•~

"Are you nervous about the wedding?" Georgia asked timidly. Their wedding was less than three weeks away and her dream still plagued her mind. As the days passes and their wedding grows sooner, the more she was a nervous wreck. Peter looked at her curiously. He still can't forget what had happened the night before.

"Not really, I'm ready for you to be my wife," he commented cheekily. Georgia rolled her eyes playfully. Peter chuckled then looked at her seriously. "What's wrong? What happened that night?" He asked, taking Georgia's hand in his. She looked down at their entwined hands and took a deep breath.

"I had a dream about our wedding and it was every bit of beautiful, like I imagined. Then as we were to be married, Bethany came into the picture and shot..." Georgia's voice shook and her breath hitched at thought of her nightmare. "S-she had shot y-you and there was nothing I could do but watch you d-die," she looked at Peter with fear in her eyes and the tears had fallen freely now.

Peter's heart ached-he lifted Georgia onto his lap and cupped her face. He kissed the tears away and caressed her cheeks. "Shh...I'm going to be fine. I'm not going to leave you that easily. We had a deal and it's us forever until death do us part," Peter whispered then kissed her lips. Georgia kissed him back with all she has.

"I love you so much," she whispered. Peter kissed her once more and replied, "I love you too, forever and always."

*****UPDATE!!*********

Tell me what you guys thought of this chapter! Thank you all!

Oh oh! I would really love for some covers for this story, if y'all don't mind! :)

Anyways, I know I've been gone for like EVER, so that's why I wrote this chappy for y'all!!

Please don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Share

Love you all!! Mwuah!

Xoxo

Louisa N.