Chapter Twenty

Copy right © All Rights Reserved by Louisa Ann 2020

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y

~ { H O N E Y M O O N } ~

"Congratulations!"

"Congratulations! May both of you have a blessed marriage!"

"Congrats!"

"Dude, congrats man! You're finally tied down! Better treat her right or I might just have to steal her from you!" Peter rolls his eyes at one of his colleagues. Georgia giggles and wraps her arm around her husband's arm.

Peter smiles at his wife and gives her a chaste kiss. "Don't worry, I won't ever let her go," Peter says more towards his wife. Georgia's heart flutters and it felt like her whole body was on fire. "Is the party over yet?" Peter whispers in her ear. Her cheeks reddened but her whole body was tingling from the anticipation.

Georgia has made love to Peter before but this time she will be making love to her husband. Peter feels Georgia tense up beside him and looks at her. "Are you alright my love?" He asks. Georgia smiles and nods. "Yes dear. I-I was just thinking about...tonight," she drops her voice at the last part. Peter realizes what she meant and grins mischievously. Georgia blushes and looks away.

Her husband snakes his arm around her waist and leaving traces of kisses on her neck. "Oh, me too darling," he whispers seductively in her ear. Georgia giggles and smacks him lightly. "You're unbelievable," she teases. He grins, "Unbelievably sexy." She throws back her head and laughs. Peter chuckles and squeezes her side.

"Alright, you love birds. Time to cut the cake!" Peter and Georgia makes their way over to the table where the wedding cake is located. Peter hands the knife to Georgia and places his hand over hers and begins to cut the cake.

Georgia takes a piece of cake to feed to her husband. He smiles and opens his mouth, but she has another idea in her head. Instead of feeding it to him, she smears it all over his face.

Peter stares at his wife in disbelief as she stands next to him, laughing her butt off. The crowd chuckles but his best friend was cackling loudly. He stares at him but it was no use. He takes a piece and smears it all over Georgia's mouth. It was his turn to laugh then. Andrew laughs louder, tears coming from his eyes.

She gasps and giggles, eyeing the best man. Georgia and Peter looks at each other, smiling mischievously. Andrew sobers up, his eyes widening. He shakes his head and makes a run for it. "No! You guys stop!" He tries to make a run for it, but the other guys holds him in place. "What the hell?! This isn't fair!" He whines. Georgia and Peter grabs a big piece and walks over to Andrew. "No! I didn't mean to laugh!" Andrew squirms as he eyes the cake. "My face is too pretty for cake!"

Peter and Georgia simultaneously shoved the cake in his face to shut him up. Together, they burst out laughing. The crowd laughs, some clutching their bellies. "Oh man! You guys are just brutal!" Andrew wipes the cake off of his face but a faint smile appears on his face. He was really happy for his best friend.

"We love you," Peter says once he sobered up. Georgie smiles and nods her head. "Yeah, I don't think I want that kind of love," Andrew jokes. Peter rolls his eyes and pats his best friend's back.

"Okay, everyone! Let's have some cake!" Georgia announces. Several people gathered and congratulates the newly weds. Peter and Georgia held hands and smiles at each of the guest.

~*~

"Alright, love birds. The limo is here to take you both to the airport," Alec stands next to his daughter and gives her a kiss on the cheeks. "Okay, I'll get our bag from the room and load them up," Peter says. Alec shakes his head and smiles. "We've got it in the limo already, son. You two don't worry about anything here. We got it taken care of," he says warmly. Georgia smiles and hugs her father. "Thank you daddy," she whispers in his ears.

Peter nods and gives the old man a hug. "Thank you for everything, Mr. Brown," he says. Alec shakes his head. "It's Alec. We're family now," he says. Peter's eyes teared up at the sweet statement. "I won't let anything hurt her ever again," he promises.

Alec smiles, all he ever wanted was for his daughter to be happy.

~*~

"Where are we going?" Georgia asks. Until now, she hasn't got a clue as to where they were going on their honey moon. What kind of husband is he? Peter chuckles and wraps his wife in his arms. Georgia pouts, ignoring him. Peter grins and kisses her cheek. "You'll see, soon enough love," he whispers in her ears.
Georgia tries to fight sleep, wanting to know where they were going but she falls into a dreamless sleep.

Peter stares his wife as she sleeps. How can he be so lucky to find a woman so wonderful? He sighs and wraps her closer to him. Not wanting to waking her up once they got to the airport. He carries her into the private jet and gently lay her on the bed.

Georgia didn't realize she had slept through their trip and finds herself in a log cabin. She notices a robe laid out at the end of the king size bed and slips it on. She slips her feet into the slippers that were placed near her. She steps into the living room and looks around. Peter was nowhere to be found.

Her eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. Georgia walks towards the front door and gasp at the wintery scene. The ground was covered in snow and it continues to snow, lightly. "Good morning babe," Peter smiles as he greets his wife. He drops the pile of wood and pulls Georgia into his arms then kissing her passionately. He pulls away and kisses the tip of her nose.

"Good morning to you too, sweetheart," Georgia giggles and helps him with the wood. Peter stops her and shakes his head. "Go inside, it's freezing. I'll take care of these," he says. She rolls her eyes and walks into the house with a smile. "I'm going to take a bath," she says.

Peter gathers the firewood and places some inside the cabin. He then burns a fire in the fireplace. "It feels wonderful out here," Peter turns his head over to Georgia. She saunters over to the couch, gesturing for him to take a seat next to her. "It'll feel better when I'm tangled on the couch with you," he whispers.

"How about a bath together?" Georgia whispers seductively. Dropping the robe on the floor and walks in the master bedroom, naked. Peter grins mischievously and follows after his wife. Peter strips his out of his clothes, not breaking eye contact.

It was going to be a long night of making love.

THE END!

***

A/N
I know I cut it off right at the honey moon. I am still thinking about putting the love scene in it or just leaving it the way it is.

I know it's not a good ending, but I've really dragged this story out a bit...lol oops!

Let me know what y'all think!
Comment below and let me know what y'all want the ending to be!

Thank you all again for the love and support! I just want to say I love each and everyone of you!

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!

Xoxo

Louisa Ann <3