Revenge

So this just came to me out of no where. I was like oh that's evil....do it 😈 I woke up feeling like a menace.

Your POV

It's me and Izuku's five year anniversary. Unfortunately he's ruined that I can see him cheating on me with a woman from his window. Five years of my life that I gave to him. He's gonna regret every single one of them now. I'm not a woe is me kind of girl no.

Take revenge and have no regrets. I go to the store to get the items for my plans. I'm not going to set the house on fire that's to quick. I'm going to hit him where it hurts. I take a picture of the window with out the flash. I'm going to make his life a living nightmare.

Time skip

I key the cars in the drive way and break into them then gallons of glitter on the inside and drive way. I put push pins on every inch of the seats and slash a tire on each car then put tampons in the gas tanks. I spray paint cheater huge on the garage door.

The next part is eh. I get mashed potatoes and put them all over the yard then get the hose and wet it so it looks gross. Very carefully and quietly break the windows of the cars. Obviously I put a camera in the tree to get their reactions last. I have flyers made of the photo I took.

I come back and throw them out little by little through out the neighborhood. He wants to play in sheets so will I.

Time skip

I wake up from the heated night with Toshinori Yagi. "You should get going young Midoriya may come over." Toshi says. I kiss him passionately and get on top of him. "I guess I could say I'm not home. I am parked in the garage." He says. "Mhm." I say.

At this point I don't even care about it. Coming over was completely worth it. In the end I may have fell for him. Even though this was supposed to hurt Izuku Toshi was completely fine with punishing him this way. "Toshi." I say. "What's wrong?" He asks.

🍋Lemon bit🍋

"I was thinking about last night before we had sex. How I felt about you after our talk." I say. "Oh." He says. "I couldnt stop thinking about it. I think I like you." I say. "Then we can see how this goes." He says. He gets hard under me.

He looks to the side embarrassed. I giggle. I slide him inside of me making him grunt. I wince from the size. I sit down all the way for a moment then start to bounce and the feeling is bliss. I go a bit faster. He's enjoying the view.

"Shit!" He says. He puts his hands on my waist and bounces me extremely fast. I scream and throw my head back. I cum for him over and over. I try to keep my breathing evenly but I just hyperventilate.

He throbs inside me. "Please cum in me put your load inside me! I can't take it anymore I need it inside!" I shout shakily. He pulls me down to him and we kiss as he hits harder and faster. I feel his precum and moan with each thrust. He holds me tight and cums inside me making me screams and grip his chest cumming.

I relax on him as we try to catch our breath. He pulls the covers up and covers us up.

🍋End of lemony bit🍋

Tiny time skip

I wake up and put his shirt on with my stockings. "Hey where you going?" He asks half asleep. "I'm gonna make us some breakfast." I say then kiss his forehead. "Mmkay." He says and turns over and goes back to sleep. I struggle to go to his kitchen and he has everything I need. Shit he doesn't hold back.

I make pancakes and bacon. He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me slowly and gently. "How many do you want?" I ask. "Three." He says. He kisses me and we kiss over and over.

"Okay I'm gonna burn the pancakes." I say then flip the pancakes. "Wanna go back to bed after breakfast? I could hold you and we'd be all snuggled up." He says. "Sounds good to me." I say pouring more pancakes. He gropes me gently making me bite my lip and tilt my head back. "Don't stop." I say.

He presses himself against me from behind and continues. His hands are warm and large perfect for massaging.

Time skip to eating

The front door opens. He doesn't have a roommate or anyone that lives here. He must have given Izuku a key. Toshi quickly gets up. He's already in the dining room.

He stares at me surprised. I have marks all over my body from last night. I just look at him and cross my legs. "Happy anniversary young Midoriya." I say then eat a piece of bacon.