Mitsuki x fem reader

I was thinking about this when I was writing a different story so I'll show you it then continue with what I have planned.

Your POV

I don't understand why she has to be that way. "She doesn't have to be so mean to me." I say. I pick my journal up from the school pond. I let it dry in the sun. Mitsuki and I were friends for the longest. She decided popularity was more important than our friendship. She's so smart but so naive.

Then again most kids are. I basically go on a scavenger hunt for my stuff. Things just have to be so complicated. I put the things I find in my bag. I have to find stuff barefoot with wet legs since I didn't want to walk around with wet shoes and socks. There are a lot of kids who get bullied in this school.

Everyone has a bully except Mitsuki Bakugo. She's confident and strong. She basically went out of her way to make sure I'm only her prey. There's only one person above her and that's Enji Todoroki. He's huge and strong. With just one look he could make the toughest grown man cry. Her though.

She just looks mean and she yells a lot. She's still so pretty even though she's become meaner. She use to be so kind and nice. Even though she chose to be popular doesn't mean she has to be a bully. I use to follow her everywhere she went.

It was always the two of us. She defended me like crazy wouldn't let anyone come near me. Since she did that no one wants to come near me since she's "scary". I don't hate her but I do hate what she's become. Once I find everything I head home.

Time skip to the next day

I'm going to be a hero to protect people. People still bully others just because they're weaker or can't defend themselves. I don't want to hurt her. I have a strong quirk. I call it nature. I can basically create plants and things like that basically mother nature's job. I do a lot of reading to perfect it and obviously I need to work out to get stronger too.

The only after math of my quirk is flowers start to sprout when I'm extremely tired. I have so many books that I love to read. I'd refuse to let her destroy them. Speak of the devil I can hear her yell from down the hall. I'm not in the mood.

I just want to read my books and do my work outs after school in peace. "Hey flower power miss me." She says. I just groan. "You seriously went and got all that stuff from outside." She says. "Yes Mitsu unlike you I like to have all of my school things." I say.

"Watch it." She says and cages me against the lockers. "Don't start something you can't finish." She says. I just look to the side. She looks in my locker and takes one of my books. "What's this trying to make your quirk stronger. You think you can be a he-" she says but I stop her.

I push her chin up and snatch the book back. I put it back in my locker and pin her to the locker. "Maybe I am Mitsu but there's one thing I do know. If you ever touch my books. I'll hurt you. All you do is pick on me over and over again but I refuse to let you take the one thing I have left." I say. I grip her shirt tight.

"You and books that's all I had and cared about. Now though I can't stand you. I won't let you take the one thing I have left." I say. She just looks at me upset the same glare as usual. I glare back at her. "Met me behind the school when it's over. If you don't I will find you." She says. I let go of her. "Fine." I say. She fixes herself and leaves. I guess we're going to fight finally.

Time skip

I'm here before she is. She sees me. I just look at her. She drops her bag and runs to me. I don't bother to move I just drop my bag and stand my ground. She slams me against the wall. "What the hell has gotten into you. You thinking you're better than me that you can just over power me! You can't and you know it! So how do you plan on becoming a hero if you can't beat me!" She says. "I can at least try! I'd rather be dead than keep going on like this! Let me go damn it!" I say. "I won't! Not until you say you won't bother becoming a hero!" She shouts. "I'm going to be a hero! Like it or not you can't stop me!" I shout. "I won't lose you dumbass!" She says. She grips my shirt and pulls into a kiss. I'm shocked by the reaction. She just kisses me harder asking for a response. I kiss her back. She presses her body against mine and picks my legs up and wraps them around her. "Mitsu-." I say but she cuts me off by kissing me again.

🍋Lemony bit 🍋

She gropes me. Why? Why is she doing this? To me of all people. She stops kissing me and pulls my shirt open hard. She kisses my neck. "Mitsu wait." I say.

"Shut up." She says. It feels too good. I let out a moan. I pull her closer with my legs and hold her tight. I grip her hair as she sticks her tongue in my mouth. I do the same and she start to grind against me. I pull her shirt open and grope her. She's refusing to moan.

"Mitsu please it's not ahh~." I say as she grips my ass. I feel something hard. "What the hell is that?" I ask. "A strap on. I wear one for the day you decide to act up or if I ever decide to take you. In this case both." She moves my skirt and pulls my panties to the side. "This is going to f-" I say.

She kisses me and slowly slides it in. My legs tremble as I feel how deep it's going. She waits a minute before thrusting. She thrusts slowly. I cover my mouth to hide my moans. She moves my wrists. "Don't. Let me hear your cute moans." She says going all the way in.

I give a long moan. "Don't hide anything." She says. She goes to take my bra off. I stop her. "Not naked here." I say. "Oh?" She says. "So you do want me to fuck you." She says. I nod. "Fix your shirt and we'll go to my place." She says. I nod.

TBC...