Fat gum x reader

Your POV

I scroll through my instagram. I start seeing the negative comments. I sigh and turn my phone off. Why is dating a pro so hard? I just look at myself in the full length mirror in my room. He's been doing more hero work than normal. Maybe I'm not his type anymore.

I wasn't as pudgy. Maybe he likes skinnier girls. He's doesn't exactly have a dad bod. I fall forward on my bed. Maybe I should get a gym membership. Or something. Be how I use to be. I really love him and I don't want to lose him.

Time skip a week later

Taishiro's POV

"Hey fat gum can I ask you a question?" Kirishima asks. "Sure." I say. "Is (Y/n) okay?" He asks. "Yeah why do you ask?" I ask. "I noticed she's been posting gym photos on instagram and she cut her hair how it use to be. Even though she's smiling it looks like there's a sadness in her eyes. People don't exactly comment nice things on her posts. Plus she barely comes around any more." He says showing me her instagram on his phone. I sigh. "I see now. Today's training will be cut short. I'll see you later." I say.

"Are you gonna save her from sadness?" He asks. "Yep." I say. "That's so manly. I'll see you tomorrow." He says with a smile.

Time skip to your house

She has been acting strange lately. I knock on the door. She answers. "He-" She says. I cut her off with a hug and a kiss. "I need to talk with you right now." I say. I pick her up and shut the door behind me. I throw her on her bed and lay next to her. 

Your POV

"How dare you." He says holding me close. "How dare I what?" I ask. "Not tell my you're sad." He says. "I'm fine." I say. He stares at me. "Okay maybe I'm a bit sad." I say looking away. "Well I'm here now so tell me why." He says.

He puts me on top of him. "I read the comments even though you told me not to. They hurt a lot and I let them get to me. With all the work you're taking on I thought maybe there was something wrong with me. So I've been trying to make myself the way I use to be. I really love you and I don't want to lose you." I say. "First of all I told you not to read the comments cause I knew this would happen. You're strong emotionally but everyone has their limits. They can be really evil. Second screw those guys and the most important thing is this. I love you no matter what you look like. The day I met you I fell in love. So that's really saying a lot. I make friends with people easily but with you it felt different. You liked me for me. Even through my title. I felt a different kind of happy with you. I fell in love and obviously I wouldn't say that to you right away but I wanted to." He says.

I just stare at him amazed. "I don't want you to feel like you have to change to be with me. You'll never have to do that because I wouldn't tell you to." He says. I just smile at him admiring him. "Plus you hate working out." He says. "I do so much." I say. "Plus girls with meat on their bones are nicer to sleep with." He says. I blush hard.

"Not in that way!" He says quickly blushing just as red. "I mean snuggling and cuddling. Although it does sound nice to have something soft and squishy to grab on. Having sex with a flesh skeleton doesn't sound very arousing or sexy. Not the point though. I want you to be happy in your own skin with me." He says. "I'm glad that I finally know that we're okay." I say. "Me too." He says and kisses my nose. "So Taishi." I say blushing. "Yeah." He says. "Does that mean you want to have sex with me?" I ask.

He turns red and sits up quickly. "Um well I wouldn't deny that I wouldn't want to. The idea of sleeping with you is um...um." He says trying to word a sentence. He's getting hard. "Very arousing! I know it makes me sound like a pervert but I'd love to have sex with you. I've been thinking about it for awhile now. Your body and how you stare at me with that smile. It drives me crazy. When you kiss me it makes me melt especially when we make out. I refrain from going any further when we do cause I'm not sure if you're ready. Or that you'd want to do something so sacred and intimate with me. I try so hard not to touch you in ways that will make me want to have sex with you without any control." He says getting harder.

My area feels so warm and it feels tingly. "Taishi." I say and hold his hand. He swallows hard. I put his hand on my cheek. It's warm and soft. I blush and pull myself together the best I can. "I want to have sex with you too. I want you to be my first time. I love you very much. I wanted to save myself for someone very special to me. That person is you. Will you have my first time?" I ask. "Yes." He says and quickly kisses me.

TBC...