Aizawa x reader

🍋🍋🍋

Your POV

I walk down the halls of UA to the teachers office.

I sigh and sit back in my seat. I didn't realize how much work it would be teaching. It's not a problem the only thing that I can't handle is the trouble makers. "Yo what's up (Y/n)!" Mic says loudly.

"Nothing just trying to figure out how exactly do I get my entire 5th class to listen to me. It's like I'm not even there to some of them." I say. "So the kids are draining you that's an easy fix." He says. "Really?" I ask. "Just get Aizawa to handle them. You know he'd do anything for you?" He says. "I can't." I say. "Why not? You two seem to be buddies and it's hard to make friends with Aizawa." He says. "It's just I don't want him to think I'm incapable for this job. That I'm just a waste of space and a failure of a teacher." I say. "He won't think of you that way well maybe. If you aren't comfortable with asking him just watch him from time to time. Think of what he'd do." He says.

"His style can be very aggressive." I say. "Maybe that's what you need. Be more stern with them. You see how strong and obedient his kids are. Well they're good kids but you get the idea." He says. "Okay I'll try something like that." I say.

Time skip after school

It kind of worked I guess better than my normal methods. I pack up for the day.

*Knock knock*

I look at the door. It was Aizawa. "Hi Aizawa how's your day been?" I ask. I hope Mic didn't tell him anything. "Exhausting as usual. So how do your students behave now?" He asks. I feel a bit embarrassed. "Hm?" I say. "I overheard your conversation with Mic. I didn't do anything but I did hear you from down the hall. You were almost as loud as mic. Very angry and serious though." He says.

"Oh God I'm so sorry." I say. "It's fine. I assume you got your point across?" He asks. "I did." I say. He comes in and locks the door. I just watch him and lean against my desk. He comes up to me and hugs me. I'm confused but I hug back.

"I'd never think less of you if you came to me for help. I'm glad that you can do things by yourself. I know it's hard being a new teacher so it's fine. You can come to me for whatever." He say. He pulls away only a little bit. He looks me in the eyes I look into them. I'm still pressed between the desk and him. He smells so nice and he's so warm. I wraps my arms around his neck. He leans forward and kisses me.

I kiss him back. The way he kisses me feels so good. He sits me on the desk and holds me close. I pull my skirt up a bit so I can spread my legs and he can get closer. He gets close and pulls me to him. We kiss more and I hold him close. I can feel his bulge and I let a moan out into the kiss.

It got harder and I moan a little louder. He presses forward it twitches between my lips. "Aizawa~." I moan. "Do you wanna keep going?" He asks. I nod. He undoes his pants and pulls it out. How will that even fit.

I take my panties off. I unbutton my shirt and inserts himself in me. I moan and hold him close. I grip his shoulders as he goes in all the way. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Mhm." I say. We kiss more and he goes slowly. It feels so good with him just going at this pace.

I kiss his neck and he goes faster. I moan and hold him closer. He pulls me closer to him and thrust harder. He moans deeply. "Shouta~!" I moan. He pulls my shirt off and undoes my bra. He gropes my chest and goes faster.

I wrap legs around him. "Fuck you're getting so tight!" He says. I grip the back of his shirt. "Please don't stop~." I say. I kiss him. He thrusts in hard and my release bursts out. He quickly puts my legs on his shoulder and pushes forward.

He cums inside me. I cover my mouth and moan loudly. "It feels so good I can feel it filling me up." I say. "Do you wanna keep going? Did I hurt you badly?" He asks. "I'm okay...I do but not here. I could get too loud for you." I say blushing. "Okay we'll go to my place." He says with a soft smile.

He kisses my forehead. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." He says. We get dressed and leave.

End

Secret part

Deku's POV

"What's wrong Midoriya you've seemed worried all day? More than usual that is." Iida asks. "True it's like you've been thinking inside your head instead of out loud." Todoroki says. "I'm worried about Ms. (L/n). She seemed so upset earlier. This morning she seemed so worried and sad. I want to check on her before we leave school. So you can go home with out me if you'd like." I say. "That's nice of you Midoriya. I've noticed that too. She's normally so happy. It's almost as if nothing is ever wrong with her." Iida says. "It's probably those students who act more like villains than heroes. I can understand the pressure of something like that." Todoroki says. "I think I'll go with you too." Iida says. Todoroki nods. "Okay." Izuku says.

Time skip

We get to the hallway. I hear something. We look through the little window. "She's okay." I say looking away quickly. I feel like Todoroki set me on fire. "Mhm." Todoroki says looking. His hair is smoking. "We should run now." Iida says. He grabs us and runs.

TBC...