Kirishima x reader

Your POV

I train chomper today he has a bit of an attitude. He bites a lot so I named him chomper. He can be sweet sometimes but most of the time not. I train the dragons for battle and for helping out around the village. Chomper bites my arm.

His teeth are starting to get a little sharp. When he gets mad he breaks through the skin other times they feel like nibbles. "Ow that hurts chomper stop it no!" I say. He let's go. (I just imagine he'd make this face -~-) "Still having trouble with this one?" Dad says.

"Yes I don't understand." I say. Chomper bites my arm and leaves his mouth there. I sigh. "How about you take a break from this. We need more fish. Take a breather and go catch some. Find some berries to eat while you go." He says. "Okay." I say.

I pat chompers head and he lets go. I get two baskets along with a casting net and a spear. I walk down to the river. I pick some berries as I go towards it. I need to think of different ways to train him.

If I don't he'll end up hurting someone badly. Especially me since he spends the most time with me and thinks it's okay. I get to the river and cast the net and fish. I sit down and eat some berries. I hear rustling in the bushes. I get my spear and stand up. I hear someone coming.

I'm tackled and we roll

I'm tackled and we roll. My mouth is covered and I hear what sounds like metal clinking and a crowd running. Guards maybe soldier from that big kingdom far west of the tribe. I look to the person. He's very handsome.

He must have his own tribe. The crowd goes away are they chasing him? Did he just save me? He looks down at me. He just stares.

He sniffs me and I just stare at him in confusion. He picks me up. What does he plan to do with me? He puts me over his shoulder and walks. "Hey put me down where are you trying to take me?!" I say nervously. He just keeps going. I struggle to get out of his arms.

Time skip

Katsuki will find me and when he does he'll kill him. Kidnapping me won't go unpunished. We arrive at what I assume is his tribe. People stare at us. He keeps walking.

We go into the biggest building. He takes me to a bedroom and plops me on a bed. He snuggles me. Has he claimed me?! This guy is crazy. Kidnapped me and then he decides to just snuggles me.

I try to push away. He bites my shoulder. I yelp and stop struggling. He sees the pain on my face. He looks saddened.

He kisses my shoulder. I have to find away out of here. I remember the way back kind of. He'd probably just find me again. He holds me close but gently.

This bed is comfortable at least. He may be handsome but this is all wrong. "My woman." Is all he says. I blush. "W-wait what?!" I say blushing.

"My tiny wife." He says and snuggles into me. "Wife?!" I say. He nods nuzzling his face into my neck. Oh no this is bad. He wants me to be his wife.

I don't know anything about him. I pull up and away from him. "We don't even know a single thing about one another. Plus you don't kidnap people to marry them. I have a family and a tribe of my own." I say. He just stares at me. "Mine now." He says.

He doesn't get it. Oh boy. I sigh. Well the peace of our village was nice. There's going to be a war now. He looks confused. He holds my face and kisses me.

My eyes widen. He holds me gently while kissing me then stops. "You really want me to be your wife." I say. He nods. "Why?" I ask.

"You're pretty and you smell nice. You're eyes seem kind and you look strong and durable. I've wanted and needed a woman like you. Women in my tribe are nothing like you. Plus you have good birthing hips great for having many children." He says. "Having children." I say. My face feels like it's on fire. A bell rings and there's a lot of noise outside. I hear a roar.

He carries me outside over his shoulder. I look behind and it's mom and dad. She has an angry look on her face. "Mama!" I say. She's on her dragon.

Several dragons are in the air. Chomper runs around terrorizing people. "Give me my daughter back!" She says. She hops down and dad follows her. He puts me down.

I explain to them to the best of my ability. Even though mom did not want to hear it. I hear a sheep screaming. Chomper is shaking one while biting it like it's a chew toy. "Chomper here!" I say.

He looks at me. He comes over sheep still in his mouth. "Drop it." I say. He just looks at me. I stare at him. He eats it whole. "You little shit. Coughing it up right now." I say.

He looks away. Kirishima looks at the dragon and comes up to him. Chomper gives him a look. Kirishima rubs his nose. Chomper coughs it up.

The sheep is drenched and runs away. "How did you do that?" I ask. "We have dragons here too. Our tribe has spent centuries learning and growing with them." He says. Dad is thinking. This will be interesting.

Time skip

Me and Eijiro have been together for twenty years now. He was serious about having children. We have ten children and one on the way. When we married our tribes became one. It's been great ever since.

End