Midnight x Fem reader 🍋 P2

Obviously ⚠️⚠️🍋 is vvv

⚠️⚠️🍋Harder lemon 🍋⚠️⚠️

Your POV

I bounce on it and grope her chest. We're both moaning loudly for each other. She won't stop thrusting so fast. "NEMURI!" I shout and cum hard. I stop bouncing. She's hitting so hard she's bouncing me with her thrusts. I cum again I can't stop.

She bursts inside me over and over. It's overflowing. I suck on her nipples. She tastes so sweet. She cums in me hard. I scream and shake. She relaxes and sits down.

"Come sit." She says. I sit on her face. She licks and slurps my cum. I scream and grip the sheets. I stroke it with my chest and it sprays out as soon as I smush it in between my breasts. I kiss the tip and put it in my mouth. I stroke and suck at the same time. She licks and slurps my area up.

She's so rough with it I'm gonna cum. I bob my head and she fills my mouth. It won't stop shooting out. I start to swallow but it comes out more faster. I bob my head she pushes up and it goes down my throat. I cum over and over as she licks my clit. I keep swallowing and bobbing my head.

I finally got it to a small amount. I grind against her tongue and she presses her tongue against my grinds. She fills my throat again. I pull off choking. "Sorry baby. I couldn't help myself. You're so good at sucking it." She says. It's still throbbing and stiff. "Hey babe I think your thing is broken." I say.

"No I'm still horny as hell." She says. "How you came so much?!" I say. "Well technically it's your fault." She says. "How is it Ahh~!" I say. She licks my area. "You sucked it so good that I need more that's how." She says. I get off and lay next to her.

"I don't know how you can handle being a top so well my knees hurt." I say I hold her. "I just can plus I can't even focus on pain when it comes to doing you. I get so lost in your body that I only feel pleasure." She says moving the wet strands of hair from my face. I blush. She kisses me and I kiss her back. "Can I ask you a question?" I ask. "Sure." She says. "How come you won't fuck me with your area." I ask.

She looks at me shocked and red. "Wait what did you say!" She says. "Please don't make me say it again. It's taken me a while to say that." I say blushing. "Well I just feel like you'll like it better if we only use a strap on." She says. "Well what if I do like having you bare." I say. I go down. "What are you doing?" She asks. I pull the strap on panties off revealing her soft smooth area.

She's completely red. "I'm gonna eat you out got it." I say trying to be dominant. "O-okay." She says. She's become so shy. I lay down and put her thighs on shoulders. I blush a deep pink. "I've never seen your area up close like this." I say.

"Do you like it?" She asks. "I do a lot. I'm gonna lick you now." I say. She nods. I lick her area. She moans loudly. I look up at her loving the reaction she gave. I lick her again and watch her.

She loves it so much. I stick my tongue in her deep and wiggle it quickly. Her back arches and she grips the sheets panting. I move my tongue around in circles. She moans loudly. She pulls me closer to her area and holds my head. "Keep going it feels so good." She says.

I hold her thighs and do it faster. She moans and gets tight around my tongue. I make it stiff. She gasps and I open my mouth. She cums hard and holds my head. I swallow and lick it all up. "Nemuri I need to tell you something super important." I say.

"What?" She says. "I love you and your area. I love how it tastes and how it gets tight around my tongue. It tastes so good. I love how it trembles and how much you cum for me." I say. "Why are you being so perverted?" She says blushing. "It's the truth." I say. I get on top of her. "I wanna scissor and all that stuff with you. I don't care if you use a strap on. Cause I like having sex with you either way. Pussy or no pussy. I love you and your body." I say. She's so overwhelmed with my dirty words.

"I want you for you. I know you liked it a lot just now. You always make me feel amazing and I wanna make you feel good too." I say. She smiles and holds my cheek. She kisses me and puts me under her gently. "How can you be so cute and perverted at the same time." She says. She french kisses me and lays on me. "You're the sweetest and I'm glad that you like my body. That you like doing things to me too." She says. "But?" I say.

"No but. I want to do that with you too." She says and puts her arms around my neck. She french kisses me. I hold her back. I grope her ass. She moans then giggles. We keep kissing. "I love you so much." I say. "I love you too." She says.

End