Natsuo x reader P2🍋

Your POV

I'm sure she's a nice girl. She's going through all this to have a baby. Listening to myself I sound like a villain the evilest villain of the land. Although I have wanted him for so long. I can't imagine how good it will feel having him to myself. I salivate a bit. No behave yourself.

This is only going to be for a week then it's over. I'll just have to make the most of it savor it as much as possible. I wouldn't want to regret it either. Not giving my all and leaving no position out. It would haunt me. I'm probably going to hell for this but oh well no regrets.

Time skip

I pull my suitcase out and fill it with cute clothes. I bought some nice sets of undergarments for the occasions. I put on a outfit similar to yesterday's since he seemed to enjoy it. I saw how hard he was when we were leaving the restaurant. He kept looking me up and down too. There's a knock on the front door it's him. "That was fast are you ready?" I ask.

"Mhm." He says. "Okay I just need to do a little more packing then we can go." I say. "Okay." He says. I let him in and shut the door. We go to my bedroom and I bend down to the last drawer to get some short shorts. "Fuck." He says quietly. I come back up.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He clears his throat. "It's nothing." He says. I go to put it in the suit case. He's watching my every move. "So what did she think of the whole week thing?" I ask. He snaps out of it.

"I think I convinced her enough." He says looking away. It's like he's trying to resist me. That'll change quickly. I finish packing and we go to my car.

Time skip

We get to the house and I put all the food I brought into the kitchen. We go to the massive bedroom. He swallows. "Natsuo." I say. "Hm?" He says. "Are you comfortable with this? You seem more nervous than I am." I say. He sits on the bed. "It just feels odd her knowing and being okay with this." He says.

"You didn't seem to feel that way earlier." I say. "I know I just really wanted to kiss you." He says. I get on his lap. "Then we can make this quick. We don't have to do this for so long." I say. "That's not it. I want this." He says. "Can I ask you something about your relationship?" I say. "Sure." He says.

"Is she giving you enough attention? Enough love to satisfy your needs?" I ask. He stays silent. "Are you really happy with her? Does she get excited to see you as much as you get excited to see her?" I ask. He looks to the side proving my point. "That makes sense." I say. "Our relationship is fine." He says. "I also have one more request." I say.

He looks at me. "I want to be boyfriend and girlfriend this week. We do couple stuff. Other than having sex all the time. To be your lover for the time being. I want to make you feel good and for us to feel okay. Like nothing is wrong and we aren't pressured into this. For it to feel natural. I can tell your relationship is tense right now. You just need some time. To destress from this whole situation. It's the reason why I chose this place. To feel relaxed and at ease about everything. Natsuo I really want this to be special for us to enjoy this." I say and sit on his lap.

He holds me close and kisses me. I kiss him back. There it is again. The feeling of longing for something. It's passionate and addicting. "(Y/n)" He says. "Natsuo." I say. He lays me down getting on top of me while we kiss.

We feel each other and take each others clothes off. We stare at each other's bodies. He runs his hands up my body and gropes my chest. I moan and my back arches. I kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck. He continues to massage them. I'm getting wet from just this.

I move one hand down and stroke him. He grunts and kisses me deeper. I keep stroking him. He moves his hands down and separates my legs. He gets in between them. We stop kissing. I let go of his member.

He holds one of my hands. "Ready?" He asks. I nod and he puts it in slowly. I bite my lip. He gives me a minute giving me reassuring kisses. "Okay I'm ready." I say. He thrusts in and out slowly.

I bite my lip. God I'm already about to moan. He leans down and kisses my neck continuing to go slow. I moan and he holds both of my hands on the bed. He goes a bit faster. "Yes~." I say. He thrusts in all the way and stays there for a bit and slowly goes back and forth.

It's torture but it feels so good. He goes a bit faster making my moans a little louder. "Natsuo~ just like that~." I moan. He lets go of my wrists and holds me closer to him. He goes faster. I moan louder and grip his hair. I wrap my arm around his shoulders gripping them tight as he hits harder.

His thrusts are longer but fast. "Fuck ahh~" I say my legs are already trembling. "Fuck." He says under his breath. He holds me tighter. He's slamming into me. He grunts and moves one hand down. He grips my ass.

The bed is starting to squeak and our skin slaps together. I cum with out warning. It sprays out. He speeds up. He hits a spot that makes me melt. "OH GOD NATSUO HIT THAT SPOT RIGHT THERE!" I shout. He slams against the spot hard and fast.

I can't stop saying yes. My legs are shaking so much. His cock is shaking so fast inside. "I'M CUMMING NATSUO I'M CUMMING!" I shout. I cum hard over and over. I wrap my legs around him and kiss him. He kisses me back.

"I'm gonna cum inside you now." He says. "Please do it." I struggle to say. He kisses my neck and speeds up. It's shaking so violently my eyes cross. He grunts loudly and fills me with cum. It keeps releasing over and over. I tremble from each load that goes inside. He stays still letting it stop trembling.

TBC...