Yandere Hawks x reader

Your POV

Me and Hawks have been hanging out for awhile now. He's really sweet and funny. Very flirty but I think nothing of it cause he's playful. Recently though he's been acting kind of weird though. Maybe he had some bad chicken or something. I go to a coffee shop to start my day off.

Time skip

(Just a little bit from tic tok since I can't get the videos on here.) "Morning princess." Keigo says. "Morning." I say and walk past him. "Pump your breaks." He says. I stop. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Every day I say good morning. Everyday you say I'll show you a good morning hot stuff every day. Not today?" He asks. "I just forgot." I say trying not to make my voice go high.

I'm such a terrible liar. "Spit it out." He says looking a bit irritated. "Fine I met a guy." I say blushing. "Huh?" He says. "At the coffee shop I go to. Smoking hot. I fixed his computer and he asked for my number." I say. "And you just-." He says. "Gave it to him. Can you believe that a complete stranger. Did I mention he was smoking hot." I say giving him the number.

He takes it. "Uh yeah yeah I think you did." He says looking at it. He looks at it like he's a little irritated. "Everything okay?" I ask. "Hm yeah everything's fine baby bird. I'll see you around. I love you." He says then flies off. He confuses me so much sometimes. Wait he took the number with him. He'll probably give it back when I see him again.

Keigo's POV

I fly off to a building. I look at the number. He'll never have her. She's mine. Mine alone. No one else will ever take her from me. I have to prevent her from calling him. Or them meeting again.

I think. Guess I'll just have to kill him. He can't have her if he's dead. Oh the look on his face will be priceless. I want to see him die slowly. For even thinking he could have her. Purge him from her mind for good.

I track the number. It's on the move. Lucky me it's not too far from here. I fly towards it. I see what I assume is the guy. I just glare at him. I swoop him up and throw him on top of a roof.

I pin him down. "You have a lot of nerve even looking at (Y/n). For that you need a lesson." I say. I grab one of my feathers making it into a blade. "Wait!" He says. I stab him in the throat. He's in so much pain and I love it. I twist it.

He tries to scream for help. "The more I twist and stab the more she becomes mine. That's exactly as it should be." I say with a laugh. I stab him over and over. (28 STAB WOUNDS) He finally stops breathing. I've never felt so reassured. I take his phone. He had put her number in his phone.

I delete it. I throw it on the ground and stomp on it. "Now all I need is for her to be mine." I say with a smirk. I fly off.

Time skip

She's been wondering if he'll call it's getting annoying. It's been three days. We finally get off work. "Hey baby bird I was thinking maybe we could get something to eat." I say. "I'm not hungry." She says. "Oh maybe go see a movie?" I ask. "I'm not really interested in the movies that are in theaters right now." She says.

"I thought that I could make you feel some what better but I guess I can't." I say irritated. "I know. You've been really irritated lately are you okay?" She asks. "No I'm not okay. I show you affection. I flirt with and you give you all this attention. Not a single glance I even kill for you and that's still not enough." I say. "Wait what?" She asks.

Your POV

"Keigo did you kill someone?" I ask. I step back. "He was in the way. I wasn't going to let him take you from me." He says. "You killed the guy I met." I say. "He wasn't good enough for you anyway. He'd probably just hurt you. I would never hurt you my precious baby bird." He says. I run. He sighs.

I go into a crowd. I don't see him anywhere. I even checked the sky. I leave the crowd. I sigh and step into an ally. I think I lost him. I hear a thud.

"Found you baby bird!" He says. I back up against a wall. He traps me by putting his hands on both sides of me. "I told you I loved you. You didn't listen though. I love you means you're never ever ever getting rid of me." He says. He pulls me to him. I try to push him away. He holds me tight.

I do my best to resist kissing him. He tastes and kisses so amazing. I kiss him back. "Mmm." I say and wrap my arms around his neck. "There's my good baby bir-" He says. I pull him into another kiss. He chuckles and keeps kissing me. I don't want him to stop even after what he did. He pulls away from the kiss.

🍋 Lemon part 🍋

"How about we go somewhere more comfortable. Maybe something like a bed. I could make this so much better. I might even want to go a bit further." He says then moves two fingers across my lips. I moan and grip his jacket. "My sweet sweet baby. You don't know how long I've wanted to hear that noise from you. Guess I won't be able to contain myself until then." He says. I pull my shorts and panties off. "Looks like you can't either." He says biting his lip and he pulls it out. It sticks straight up. He picks me up and slides inside me.

"Fuck baby bird yes!" He says and cums already. I wrap my legs around him tight. "You're insides feel amazing. I want you so much." He says. He french kisses me and thrusts in quickly. "Sorry but I just can't hold it in especially since I've been waiting for so long." He says and cums again. I cover my mouth to hide my scream. "It's ok baby bird let me hear those sweet moans and screams. No body can see us here. Sing for me baby bird!" He says.

"YES KEIGO DON'T STOP KEIGO DON'T STOP!" I shout and wrap my arms around his neck tight. He hits harder. "Cum for me baby bird!" He says and hits harder. I moan loudly. "Yes yes yes! Fuck me Keigo~!" I shout. I cum hard. He gasps and cums a huge load into me making me moan louder. It won't stop pumping in.

"I love you so much baby bird. I know you love me too. So since we love each other let's be together forever and ever." He says. I nod and we kiss.

End?

Maybe more if you'd like. Tell me if you would please.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧