ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟻| Step in the forbidden

Start from the beginning

"I guess I'll leave the car then," Jungkook said while shoving his mobile inside his ripped denim pocket.

"How will you get there? I can drop you before we visit his office-"

Before Taehyung could finish Jungkook was already out of the car. He came in front of Taehyung's window and said with a smile, "I'll just take a cab just in case. Don't worry, Tae."

"Okay." Taehyung nodded while flashing a boxy grin at him before he left.

But by all this time the two hyungs were looking at them with suspicious eyes and they trapped them with dozens of questions as soon the maknae, aka Jungkook left.

"Since when this started?" Hoseok asked while supporting his arms on the front seats and leaning front. His left eyebrow forming a curve and giving an intimidating look all over.

"What...this...you're talking about?"

"Him calling you by your name- well- actually by a nickname. Aren't you older than him?" Namjoon stated as he looked from above his specs like a strict dean of a school.

"Yeah...but he loves to address me that way and I'm okay with that. Is there any problem with that?" Taehyung's tone was saying it all. It was more confident than ever and he wanted it to be. But the daring stare contest was still on, which made him frown. "What?"

Both came to their senses and cleared their throat before turning their gazes away from each other.

Full awkward. Oof!

»«»«»«»«»«

DYNAMIC SMILE DENTAL HOSPITAL

The big building of the clinic stood proudly along with other hospitals in Samcheong, which can be considered as another hospital in the troop. It's a private clinic but there're places for students and other doctors to practice as well.

After taking a deep breath, Yoongi went inside the building.

It's not that busy as you can find in any hospital in Seoul, but not too quiet also. Which is just perfect for him to proceed with his work. Without wasting any time he took his feet towards the reception lady who was busy talking with someone on the phone.

"Yes,sir...no no I'll remember. Okay, sir...okay sir. Okay." Yoongi was waiting for the call to end as soon as it did, the lady asked him with a smile, "How can I help you, sir?"

"Uhm...can you perhaps let me meet Dr. Hong? It's very urgent." Yoongi returned the smile.

Her demeanor changed into a frown all of a sudden, which didn't go unnoticed by him. She asked softly, "Did you make an appointment for a long time now?"

"Why- why do you ask that?"

Yoongi's eyes narrowed in suspicion when the lady leaned a bit closer and said, "Actually Dr. Hong is not coming to the clinic for days now. And none of us got any updates about him after we last saw him here."

"Why no one tried to contact him?"

"See we're just staff members...our chairman never tried to dig any further then why should we?" The lady said as softly as she can so that the walls can't even hear her words.

Yoongi nodded and asked, "I would like to meet the chairman then."

"But-"

"Just mention that Officer Do Jae Hwa sent me."