ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟷| Déjà vu & untold truths

Start from the beginning

╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕; 𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟺 𝙰𝙼 |

He moved out from one of the washroom booths and stood in front of the mirror to set his tie and back-brush his slick grey hair. Coming out from the washroom after completing his job he felt a different taste in his tongue which eventually started to brush over the filling tooth.

His brows creased in confusion, but he just shrugged it off saying, "It must taste like this because of the composite." And went up to his friends' circle to dine with.

"Mr. Chang we are going to grab some dinner. Are you coming or you'll get more drinks?" Asked one of them.

"Chang, you should dine with them. It's already 12...", said the father of the boy whose engagement party he came today worriedly. How sturdy Mr. Chang can be, they were aging after all and Mr. Cheong knew it well.

"Oh, you just worry too much about me dude! Okay, I-am-going."

Grabbing the plate, cutlery, and the tissue paper from the arranged set he went on to pick up some side dishes and salad first. He smiled as he saw most of the side dishes are Korean and not of Italian or Chinese cuisine.

Just my favorite ones!

"You see most of the side dishes are Korean!" Mr. Chang exclaimed heartily.

When another man came and stood beside him with his plate, trailed off with a frown, "And the main dishes are all Italian..."

"Okay okay- enough with the cuisine discussion. Let's start eating now, shall we?"

"Exactly! Let's see if they taste what they look like." Everyone started to laugh at this statement when Mr. Chang shook his head smiling at his friends. The noise of the chat started to fade in his ears as his mind started to get composed with thoughts, as he started eating.

Seriously...we never grew up. Even at this age...it feels like I'm still that young high-schooler. Only if...I could undo-

╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧

| 𝙱𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗; 𝟷𝟸:𝟸𝟶:𝟶𝟹 𝙰𝙼 |

[Readers...same rules applies here as well. If you've seen the earlier video then you know the rules. Bingo!]

She didn't have to wait this time. The audio started quite soon than the earlier one and obviously, it wasn't the same video.

But the reaction...it was quite the same.

Her eyes widened...and she immediately looked at the watch on her counter table. The digital clock was showing 12:22 AM with the date on top as- 4th June, 2020. And indeed... it's her birthday!

"He knows it...he knows about me...everything about me...", Haeun mumbled under her heavy breath as she still couldn't comprehend what she just learned besides all those crap talks.