•11•

I've came back from my consciousness as I heard the alarm clock on my bedside table unceasingly rang making me feel annoyed at an early morning.

Not that it's super duper early, it's just 6:45 and I'm lacking time to zoned out.

I moved myself in a sitting position and massage my eyelids with great care. I clutched my blanket with me as I got up and fixed it with my whole bed.

I went to the bathroom like am sleepwalking and turned the shower on. I undressed my pajama and made a quick bath.
After I've finished my shower, I put the towel on my waistline and got a Greenday shirt and a black ripped jeans out and a boxer on my wardrobe.

I've dressed up and put the towel back in the bathroom and hastily fixed my hair dripping off with water.

I've combed it and just leave it when my mom called me from downstairs. I quickly jogged my way down and ate my breakfast which was a sunny-side up egg and ham.

I've finished it off without delay and brushed my teeth upstairs. After that, I checked my bag and plugged out my phone from the charger which had six missed calls and a message from a stranger.

I've opened the message and it says it was only Rian and it was saying he was living next to the Gaskarth's residence; it was sent 10 minutes ago. I've saved the number as Rian Dawson and leave it. Then there was an another message shown in the notification and I tapped it to open which came from Zack. How the hell did they found my number?

Zack: Alex and I will meet you at Rian's before you go to school. We'll go to school together. GM XD

And it was sent 5 minutes ago. I've caught the time and it was nearly 7:30. And how the hell?

I've putted out my phone on my pocket and grabbed my bag as I run on my way downstairs and put on a random black pair of shoe.

"Bye mom!" I've yelled as I closed the door.

"Take care!" she yelled back and I jogged at the thought of them waiting for me. Then I stopped on my tracked at thinking where the hell is Gaskarth's residency.

I went back to our house and found my mom on her working outfit and just in time before she leaves.

"Oh Jack, what did you forget? You should hurry now, the bus would leave at 7:40 sharp." she welcomed me as I faced her while taking deep breaths.

"Mom, do you happen to know where's the Gaskarth residence?" I've asked feeling dumb in between my breaths as I remembered we've only transferred here. But hey, mom's a little affable. She may had encountered them.

She laughed at me with her hand covering her mouth in exasperation and beamed.

"What?" I've irritably asked.

"We were there last night." she retaliated and I shot up.

"Shit.." I've muttered to myself and quickly headed my way to Alexander's house.

I've seen the school bus passed me as I jogged on the way to Alexander's thinking I heard someone called out my name.

There were just times I felt weird when I thought someone was calling me and no one really does, like when I'm on my headphone.

I shrugged off the thought and continued walking very very fast and halted in front of Alexander's gate. And I could tell no one was in there already; maybe they're on their works now.

I've glanced to my left and saw a house next to their house and walked my way to see it clearly. The gate was closed and so is the front door, and it hinted that no one was inside. I felt a bit annoyed and headed to the other house on the right beside the Gaskarth's residence.