•5•

Jack's POV

I settled on a bench I found across the school building, just near the cafeteria. I didn't bothered to attend the third period and just waited here in silence for Vic. I didn't know where's the Science room so I'd better stay here than embarrass myself. Tho I got my timetable with me with the map, I'm a bit hesitant, knowing the time; the third period may be finished in a minute or three.

I left my thoughts and peacefully watched the classrooms in front of me with its unfamiliar figures shown on the windows painted in bright red, and standing silhouettes in the doors; speaking in gestures for the learners.

I thought I saw Vic in one of the classrooms but I later shrugged it since the figures weren't that clear. I looked up at the clouds in a state of insouciance. The mood urged me for a light music, and without hesitation, I grabbed my earphone and plugged it on my phone, shoving only a piece of on my right ear, letting the other hang.

I scrolled down my thousand lists of songs, looking for the perfect light music. I accidentally played Shred, White and Blue by Attack Attack! I let it played for a while, still finding the song I wanted to play. I have no idea what's the title of the song It'll be, but I could figure it out after I read their titles if it would fit or not.

With my mind tangled with the screaming, I halted scrolling. My insides shivered excitedly when I heard a distinct line, "I will wait for you to understand."

I shrugged off the random thought and turned my phone down, enjoying the music. Then came next was stick stickly!

"You've never said that this would be easy so go on live."

I have to admit that Attack Attack! is A-OK. Headbanging slightly, with my mouth tightly close, I'm relishing the current music. I closed my eyes and let the song touches my soul; The beautiful confusion, the organize chaos, that mixed feeling being given by the song. I internally muttered to myself that I like this, .... nope, I meant Love this.

I let the whole Attack Attack! Someday came suddenly album playing, loving every seconds of it. There were times I would open my eyes to see if the classes have ended, but it did not.

I let my mind free for awhile while listening. I can't figure out the whole meaning of the songs, but the songs kinda slap. Like the music they were making were better alone even if you couldn't actually understand them. But I don't like listening to something I know nothing about, maybe I could give it a quick search later or tonight.

"As always, it's all for you."

"As always."

"I'm all yours, just take me now."

I've tried listening closely, pointing out the possibly right lyrics. I didn't make it to the screaming part so I continued listening.

"I'll make you safe."

I thought I heard a thud sound on my left earshot for a second so I opened my eyes and looked on my left. Surprisingly, I found Alexander looking extremely pale. I think he didn't notice me; his gaze fix on the way with his eyes squinting.

I stared at him. He was walking, obviously, in state of pain with his hand on his midsection. I paused my music and put my phone inside my bag, together with the earphone. I felt worried. It was just a normal ambience to be felt, seeing him like that would make you go stewing. Even a stranger would; we aren't that ruthless.