•4•

"Kellin. He's a mob." Vic whispered, shooting Kellin a look who was four tables away while sitting with his circle of friends in the cafeteria. It's break time by the way and Vic insisted on telling me a secret.

"U sure?" I've asked boringly, doesn't really give a damn if Kellin was or not, or whatever he would be.

Then I shot up, digesting what Vic have just said.

"Are you kidding me, that Kellin guy is a.. " I reacted and finished my sentence with a wary look.

"First Impressions doesn't really matter, Jack." said Vic truthfully and I've nodded being unsure of what to respond.

"Someone told me..." He talked and I replied back, " what did someone told you?"

His face twitched and now etched on his mouth was a grin.
"That I look too vulnerable; Too fragile to hurt a fly." He said, being impressed.

I suddenly found myself bursting out a big laugh at what he have said. Fragile, ha? That was a laughingstock. I thought I couldn't breathe for a second every time I took a glance at his serious impression while  clutching my midsection tightly.

After a while, I breathed out heavily, finally letting go of the ridiculous idea. But not really completely. I looked at Vic and he seems pissed. I managed to stifled another wave of laughing and enshrouded my humourous thoughts with a serious look.

"What?" I've asked, trying to sound serious.

"You don't believe me, do you?" He asked and I pretended to think, my mouth agape, with my chin resting on my hand. I was really thinking, but I just find the whole idea ludicrous. I mean, It's Vic Fuentes, the former bully, the asshole.

"No." The words slipped out of my mouth unintentionally.  He looked offended as his face form a scowl.

"I mean. Of course I believe you. But who the fuck said that?" I stated, trying to clear the idea.

"Okay,.. look. It happened on P.E," he explained with gestures while looking at me straight in the eyes. I nodded as I'm paying attention.

"We got tossed ups to do with balls and I was partnered with this guy whom, wait one, two, three... I shared with three classes. I think his name was err, I think it's Alexander.

"It was my turned and I tossed the ball with great strength. He didn't saw where it landed, so I went to his base and took it for him. It was just behind his back honestly, and when I tried to get it, he yelp and begged me to not hurt him.

"He mentioned he can't afford to have the bruises seen by his mom. And I was damn confused, so Instead, I knelt down and asked him what's wrong. I assured I wasn't going to hurt him either and He kinda agreed that I doesn't seem like it. That I was too vulnerable, too fragile to even hurt a fly." He finished and I looked for signs to tell if he was lying or not. But all were seems true. So therefore, I guess, I think I would believe him.

"Where is this Alexander, by the way?" I asked, throwing him a suspicious look.

"In campus, duh." He said in an 'obvious' manner.

"Oh I forgot, it happened on my first week in school. You didn't started the school year here, mate." He added. I nodded as I was convinced. He just couldn't made up all of that, knowing Victor.

"First impressions doesn't matter." I reacted being a bummer.

"You've said that." I chuckled at what I have stated, and he rolled his eyes.

We resume to ate our burgers with a small talk. I just looked at him the whole time while eating, not really wanting to look at others or observed the way they eat their food. I observed --- as I took a bite on my food --- that his face jerked with wide eyes. He pursed his mouth, pointing it at the empty space beside me. I quickly swallowed the food in my mouth and asked, "what?"