Chapter 34

* Long chapter ahead*

Siddharth's pov

"Siddharth....mujhe pakad ke dikhaiye..." I'm chasing my beautiful wife in a big mansion. She's wearing a sheer white night gown, her hair are open and the water droplets reminding me the sweet time we had in the shower a few minutes ago. She's looking like an angel, my angel.

"Jaana you'll regret running away from me when I'll get my hands on you" I yelled running behind her. This house is so beautiful, my love's giggling voice is adding more to its beauty. I was about to catch her when a shrill cry of a baby pulled me out of my dream.

Ohhh it was a dream only. I'm smiling at myself only, the woman I was dreaming about is in my life, she's the mother of my child and my wife and still I'm dreaming about her. It's my stupid love. I always keep thinking about her and at night I have her in my dreams even she's sleeping beside me. I look at the baby monitor and saw my little angel is wide awake and crying. I made my way towards the nursery door which is adjoining our room. There's lying my little son crying his lungs out. I went near his crib, he immediately stopped crying when he saw me. Those big hazel eyes looked at me with tears in them, awwww my baby. I cradle him to my chest and he started looking for his food. I chuckled at his action.

"Hey buddy, that's the only thing dadda can't give you. We have to wake mommy for your food love." I said coming to my room where I saw Sana already up waiting for us.

"Aapko pata hai naa ye iss waqt doodh le liye uthta hai, fir bhi aap chle gye use Lene Mai jaa to rahi thi."

"Laddu, you were sleeping baby, mujhe laga ki Mai ise chup krwa skta hoon isliye Mai Chala Gaya. Pr Dekho to ise iski mumma chahiye." I said smiling down at the bundle of joy in my arms as I passed him to laddu. She adjusted her night gown, settling zoro on her lap. He immediately latched on her nipple. My hungry boy. Just like his father, he loves my baby's breasts. Laddu saw me staring at her twins.

" As much as I love this sight of you nurturing our child using your body I hate sharing you."

" Are you jealous of your own son husband."

"Very so much." I said "those were used to be mine." I pointed where my son is getting his food from.

" Oh really, last time I checked them they were attached to my body." She said in a mocking tone.

"Ab chup kriye aap apni gandi baatein mere bachhe ko bhi bigaad denge aap. Zara to sharam kriye, ekdum luchhe ho."

"Wo to Mai hoon aur rahuga only for you love. Aur zoro bhi Apne dadda ki tarah hi romantic Hoga, kyu zoro?" I asked him pulling his cheek.

"So jaiye siddharth, thakte nhi ho aap Sara din office me aur phir yaha Ghar me aadhi Raat me bhi aap me itni energy hai." My laddu is irritated. Hehe.

" Tum ho naa Jana meri energy Ka daily dose. Tere chumme me chawanprash hai...."

"Hayeeee raam aapki cheesy lines. Bas kriye aap kuch bhi Bolte Hain." She slapped my shoulder and laughed. I live for this sound of her laughter. Mera baby hamesha aise hi hasta rahe. She finished feeding our boy and I burped him and went back to sleep with our boy lying between us.

Shehnaaz's pov

I woke up to the sounds of my husband and son playing. I saw siddharth holding my baby in his arms cooing and making faces at him. Such a wonderful sight for my sore eyes.

"Good morning laddu." My darling husband wishes me with a morning kiss.
I was about to take zoro in my arms when he stopped me and said,

" Laddu you take shower, I'm taking zoro to maa and waiting for you on breakfast." Ye itni jldi uth kr tiyar ho Gaye aur itni jldi kyu mcha rahe Hain.