Chapter 32

Shehnaaz's pov

"Ahhh.....maaa..Mai hospital pahunch to jau gi naa... mujhe...oooohhhh... mujhe lgta hai meri delivery raaste me hi ho jayegi...hayeeee ammaaaa...." oh god this thing is not easy. Ufff.... And I had to sacrifice my delicious lasagna for this baby, so baby you better be handsome otherwise... otherwise kya kuch nhi kr skti Mai, baby wapis to jaane nhi wala. Pata nhi Mai kya kya Soch rahi hoon. Shayad Mai pagla gayi hoon. Hayeeeee....ye dard......
And my husband is not helping the situation even, the way he's driving furiously his veins are visible on his arms...mmmm....so handsome... When he was talking to Dr Desai on phone well more like barking orders at her was soooo...hot... If I had not to push a baby probably of size of a watermelon out of my vagina i would have jumped on him and eat him as my midnight craving fuck that lasagna. What, what can I do if I'm in labour. I'm still pregnant and horny I can think dirty about my husband. Oh have you seen my husband... he's ohhhh....maaa....this pain.

"Maa... Aarti ko bolna ki wo lasagna fridge me sambhal ke Rakh de mujhe Ghar jaake khana hai.."

"Haan Mera bachha koi ni khayega tera Khana. Please bachha lasagna ko thodi der ke liye bhool jao naa...." Maa said stressing out.

Kya isme Mera kya kusoor hai....ab bol Diya Jo Mann kiya. Maa bhi naa khud iss halat me Hoti to unhe pata chlta. Uffff... Ye bachha bhi naa bilkul baap pe geya hai, apni maa ko satane Ka koi moka nhi chodta Apne baap ki tarah. Hayeeeee...jldi se hospital aye..

Siddharth's pov.

My wife is the craziest person on this planet. Here she's in labour and still thinking about that bloody lasagna at home. I had already called doctor to be ready with her team I don't want to see my love in such pain. It's getting worse by every passing second. I saw the hospital board and released the breath I don't know I was holding. I came out of the car and saw Dr. Desai already waiting for us with his workers and a wheelchair. You must be thinking a doctor waiting for her patient well you see I'm paying her a fortune to be at my wife's service. So it's nothing, if it was up to me I would have called her and the whole hospital at home. Hell, I have even already told her that she will not see any other patients or delivery whenever my wife is in labour. Call me selfish but I want everything perfect for my wife and child. And don't tell laddu about this. She'll kill me if she know.
We helped her out of the car and the doctor told her to sit on the wheelchair. My baby looked at the thing with the weird expression on her face.

"I'm capable of walking, I'm not sitting on this thing." She said cringing. See her stubbornness, she's in fucking labour and still... Well to be very honest I don't even like that thing too.....

"But Mrs. Shukla you have to sit. These are some hospital rules we have to follow."

"No" urghhhhhh...

"Okay fine if she doesn't want to sit..." I took my crazy wife in my arms carrying her in bridal style " I'll carry her" I said picking her up and walked towards the entrance. We came inside and everything passed in a blurr. They changed her and shifted her to birthing section. Her parents and my sister along with dad and my friends and their wives everybody has joined us. The doctor is still monitoring her and everyone else is in the waiting room, it's only me and maa here.

"Mr. Shukla I think we need to change the plan. We need to perform a cesarian, the baby in no more in heads down position I can see it's toes." Dr. Desai said scaring the hell out of us. She must have sensed our fear when she said.

"It's okay guys, there's nothing to worry about. The baby will be with us in no time and Mrs Shukla will not feel any pain. It's an easy procedure."

"Okay doctor." Me and maa said at same time. Because we know what she's doing. She's fucking best at her work.

"You both need to leave, we'll take it from here." The doctor said.