Chapter 31

Shehnaaz's pov

"Kullu Mai thakk gyi hoon baby, aur Kitna time."

"Bas bas ek last one."
You guys must be wondering what's happening here. So let me tell you my wonderful husband is taking my pictures. He's making a scrap book of our pregnancy, taking pictures of my progressing belly and pasting them in the book along with my ultrasound prints. He notice every small detail about my body and behaviour. We both are convinced that we are having a mini Shukla ji. It was only me first believing that I'm carrying a boy and Shukla ji wanted a little girl. Trust me when I say this that I'm only craving his favourite food. I was mad about eating India food, but since I concieve this little blessing I only crave what my husband likes, from Italian to Chinese it's all his favourites my baby loves. So everybody including Shukla ji is very much convinced that I'm carrying a boy, little Shukla ji.

"Ho geya Jaan, now go take rest. I'm going to assemble the crib." He's talking about the crib he ordered for our little love. I remember his words when he was placing the order for the crib saying it's a father's duty and pride to build a crib for his child.

I went inside our room to take a quick nap but my mind filled with so much thoughts.
In these past 8 months I've learned that my lovely family would do anything for me and baby not that I doubted their love or affection before. And my husband's love is never ending. He thought of everything. He pampers me, care for me and also love me, I'm just enjoying this phase. I'll literally stay pregnant for my whole life if this kind of treatment I get from everybody.
And how can we forget how much  pervert my husband is. Like I said, he's noticing Every changing detail about my body and behaviour. Suddenly my mind went to last night's event.

Yesterday's night

I'm entangled in the arms of love, after he gave me a sensual massage following a mind blowing orgasm. Mmmm....
"Hey love the book says some parts of your body will become dark in this phase. Mmmm....let me check." He nuzzled my boob.

"Oooo see your lovely nippies are a shade darker than before. But let me check that little clit of yours to see if it's darken yet or not." Hawww..

"You are reading too much these days Shukla ji, and what kind of books are you reading that gives you this kind of information." I asked him, still wondering about his luccha extincts.

"Mmmm...chupp baby. Let me just check." He said going down on me. He took my clit into his wet and warm mouth.

"Yessss....itsfuckingdark." he mumbled eating me. And just like that he gave me the pleasure tiring the fuck out of me.

Present day

Uffff... Shukla ji and his actions. Even thinking about him makes me wet. Whatever he do, he always take care of me with his every action. Including his pervy actions too. From my sore feet to my sore breasts he always make sure to give me a massage before we sleep. Last week when we were invited at my parents house on a dinner for their marriage anniversary I literally had to remove his hands from my breasts when I accidentally mumbled in his ear that they are paining. Trust me the look on my father's and brother's face was deadly. They were ready to kill him. Oh god it was so embarrassing, but who can stop him. Nobody. Absolutely nobody. 
Whenever our little love hear his voice he always started kicking. It's like he know his daddy. He always talks to him, always lull us to sleep, he always tell him how his day went, how much he missed his mommy and him. He's going to be world's best father just like he's a best son and husband. He's perfect.

"Jana, Mera baby uthho. Dinner Ka waqt ho Gaya hai, maa bula rahi hai." My kullu said creasing my hair. I yawned opening my eyes and saw a beautiful sight of the person I proudly call my husband and soon going to be call my baby's father.