chapter 25

Siddharth's pov

I felt a soft hand running through my hair. I opened my eyes and looked up. My angel is awake. I saw her hazel eyes first. She was trying to sit. I hopped and helped her in sitting.

"Jaan, uthh gaya Mera baby. How are you feeling love. Any pain, discomfort. Should I call the doctor. Ohhh Mai bhi kya puchh Raha hoon. I'll call the doctor..."

"Shhhhh.... chup ho jaiye siddharth. Abhi theek hoon Mai. Bs thoda sa weak feel ho Raha hai, I'm feeling numb otherwise."  She said.

"Baby kuch chahiye Mai lau?" I asked.

"Nhi ji mujhe kuch nhi chahiye. Aap pehle mujhe ye btaiye ki Sab theek hai naa. Baby.." she suddenly realised about baby and her hands went to her belly.

"Siddharth baby...theek hai naa. Boliye baby ko to kuch nhi huwa naa? Boliye naa?" Kaise doon Uske iss sawal Ka jawab.

"Jaana, listen to me. Our baby is no more. Accident ki wajah se uska waise bhi survive kr Pana possible nhi tha love. He or she is in heaven baby between the angels." I said in one go without looking into her eyes. Kaise face Kru Mai use. I was expecting her to say something but she didn't utter a single word for a very long time. I looked up and the sight I saw was enough for killing me a hundred times. She was sitting on the bed with an expression less face looking at god knows what. She's behaving like a statue. No no no no...she can't she can't do this..

"Baby, love, jaana, laddu say something. Kya Dekh rahi ho Jaan. Kuch bolo baby." And nothing she was numb. I tried everything but she didn't budge. Yahi. Isi Ka darr tha mujhe. Yahi Mai nhi Chahta tha aur yahi ho Gaya. I saw everyone coming inside and I immediately ran to mom.

"Maa see, kya ho Gaya hai mere laddu ko. Aap samjhao naa ise. Ye aise kregi to Mera kya haal Hoga. Mere Dil me bahut dard ho Raha hai ise aise Dekh ke. Please maa..." I hugged her and cried.

"Sana beta Dekh naa, Sab tujhe Milne aye Hain. Meri bachhi tune to hum sabki Jaan nikaal di thi. Aise nhi krte bachhe. Dekh Sid Kitna preshaan ho Raha hai. Ro bhi Raha hai, tera macho man ro Raha hai baby. Idhar Dekh meri taraf. Dekh naa bachha." Still nothing. Maa tried taking to her but nothing happened.

"Shehnaaz Gill Shukla, idhar Dekh meri taraf." Mumma came forward and shook her. She did looked at her but her condition was same.

"Shehnaaz... Shehnaaz bol kuch." Mumma tried and what she did next was shocking. She slapped her, and that brings her back to the reality. She blinked her eyes and looked at everyone. Then she hugged Mumma and started crying.

"Kya Kru Mai mumma, kya. I lost my baby. Aap kya chahti ho mai kaise react Kru iss baat pe. Haan.. boliye naa. I... Maa I lost my little baby. Abhi mujhe mumma kon bolega... Siddharth ko dadda kon bolega... Sab khatam ho Gaya... everything....

" Siddharth I'm... I'm so... sorry. I'm sorry siddharth. I failed to save our baby. I lost him. Wo mere ander tha. Mujhe use protect krna chahiye tha. Pr Dekho naa, Mai kitni zaalim maa hoon, Apne bachhe ko maar Diya aur khud zinda bachh gayi. Mai kyu nhi mar gayi. Kha gayi Mai khud ke bachhe ko kha gayi...." And with that she started hitting herself.

"Sana" I took her into my arms " what the fuck is this behaviour.. ye kya pagalpan hai. Dare to say that again. Mujhe nhi chahiye koi bachha mujhe sirf tum chahiye ho Sahi salamat aur wo tum ho. Ab ye bakwas bahut ho gayi. Ab band kro ye. I cannot live without you love."

"To mar jaiye." I was shocked listening her words.

"Agar mere Bina jee nhi skte to mar jaiye, kyuki ab Mera jeene Ka koi haqk nhi hai. Jo maa Apne bachhe ko nhi bacha pai, aise maa ko to tabhi mar jaana chahiye tha." She said again with same expression. Numb. Looking at nothing.