chapter 2

Siddharth's pov

I was searching my favourite silver tie through the drawers of my closet.

"Mooooom,Maaaaaaa,Mummmaaaa, please come here I need you."

"Ab kya nhi mil Raha?" Mom said coming to my room.
Hahh she knew me so well.

"Maa my silver,  tie where is it".

She searched the drawers and gave it to me.

"Thanks Mumma,umaaah I love you" I said and kissed her.

" I know, i know, but baby aisa kb tak chlega, I'm your father's wife not your's . He needs me too. Get yourself one."

Well well well when she said " needs me" this actually means those needs. You see my maa and dad uhhhhhh they are hopelessly romantic and in love. They never tried to hide their feelings towards each other. I mean oh chaddo ( let's leave it) you'll see them soon and get to know what I'm talking about.

"Maa please".

"Ok ok jldi aa jaa breakfast k liye. Aaj kuch special intazaar kr Raha hai tere liye".

"What maa?".

"Aaaja aur khud pta krle" she said while going back.

Uhhhh, she's too much sometimes.
I got read in my black buisness suit with the iconic silver tie. Today is very special day for me because our company is going to sign the biggest deal with American deligates till now, and I'm hell exited because I know that we'll get it. Kyuki Siddharth Shukla koi cheez Apne haath se jaane nhi deta.

I came to breakfast table where dad, maa and Preeti Di was already sitting and eating. I can feel something is cooking in their minds.

"Sid maa k haath thakk gye Hain khana bnate bnate, Teri biwi kb ayegi yrr, thoda to aaram de maa ko". Said lovely Preeti Di.
Inko kya aag hai meri Shaadi ki.

"Siddharth beta Preeti tujhse kuch baat krna chahti hai Teri Shaadi ke bare me"

Haan daddy dearest aap reh gye the naa peeche aap bhi bol lo.

" Bolo" l said annoyed.

" Sid baby, Raj ke ek buisness partner aur bahut achhe dost ki behan hai. Unki family ko dad bhi bahut achhe se jaante hain, bda pyara privaar hai. And the girl she's a gem baby. Bahut traditional aur values wali hai, bilkul Jaise tujhe chahiye.Raj aur dad ne already unse baat kr li hai, Teri haan ho to dekhne chle"

Ab takk aap Jaan hi chuke hoge ki inhe meri Shaadi ki kitni jldi hai aur ho bhi kyu naa I'm 34 now and maa wants her bahu and grandbabies soon.
It's not like I don't want to get married, I somewhere want it, I also want to share the bond that my dad and maa have with someone but I'm afraid of it. In every relationship that I had in my past I was finding a girl who not only love and care about me but also my family. That she will give equal respect to my parents. But all I get was hunger for my money. They all were after my money and name, nobody actually loved me. That's why I'm afraid of relationships, and this fear made me arrogant and aggressive towards the girls who are ready to throw themselves at me like cock hungry sluts.

Ok so back to the conversation with Di. Wait did she say that they already had a talk with them , mujse Bina puchhe. Uhhhh.

"Then why are you asking me now ldki bhi khud hi Dekh Lete". I said with sarcasm.

"Sid I know you avoid this topic like plague, but trust me Raj koi galat cheez nhi bataege tujhe. Please think about it".

" Di you don't take stress on this topic it's not good for the baby". Oh wait did I tell you that my lovely Di is 6 months pregnant. Yess she is.

"And I'm ready for whatever you guys have decided". I said because I know this is going to happen anyways ajj nhi to kall. And I'm getting the feeling that this is going to be good, as Raj jiju  always wants my happiness.

"Sachhi Sid Tu Haan bol Raha hai, yaaaaay maa ab apki bahu aane se koi nhi rok skta",Preet Di bhi naa.

And they all laughed.And dad kissed maa and whispered " iski apni ayegi to meri wali ko chodd dega mere liye."to maa and she blushed. Maine to pehle hi warn kr Diya tha aapko inke lovey dovey ke bare mein. Abhi aage dekhte rehna ye kya kya krte Hain.

I left for office with dad as they decided to call the girl's family for the meeting.

I sat on my baby's front seat yes this is not a car this is my baby A black sleek BMW M3 (I don't know much about cars so please if i make any kind of mistake bear with it). And I like to drive it by myself.

I reached office and dad was behind me he was driving his baby a royal blue Aston Martin.
The day went well at work and as I said I got the deal with American investors of 200 crores.

So it's celebration time. And I conference call my two chutiya brothers from another mother my jigri friends Vikas Gupta and Kushal Tondon.(guys imagine them as you want because I'm not giving any description of their characters)

" Hey fuckers" " hlo bastard" they said in unison.
Sid: wanna party tonight.
Vik: kyu be Shaadi tey ho gyi hai kya teri.
ISS sale ko kaise pta chl gya.
Sid: Abe oo gadhe wo deal thi naa Angrezo ke saath, wo sign krdi tere bhai ne
Kush: saale congrats.
Vik: Ab to party pakki. Jaana Kaha hai
Kush: Abe blue moon aur Kaha Apne Bhai k bar me.
Sid: ok guys Shaam ko milte Hain.
Vik & kush": ok Bhai. Bye

I'm so happy right now and hopefully aage bhi Sab theek rahe. Btw aapko Vikas aur Kushal se milwana to bhool hi gya. Vikas, Kushal and me we met in college and are best  buddies from then onwards. They are the only guys jinko Mai apni family jitni importance deta hoon. They stood with me in all my ups and downs. Vikas is a famous producer and Kushal owns restaurants and bars and Blue moon is one of them. Our pakka thikana talli hone Ka.

Guys aaj ke liye bs itna hi btana zaroor k Siddharth Kaisa lga. Aur ye chapter bhi. Apna pyar dena kbhi Matt bhoolna.wo sbse zayada zarrori hai.
Love you all. Fir milenge

Bas Tuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें