Chapter 15

Shehnaaz's pov

My love picked me up in his arms in bridal style and took me inside. It's a  beautiful house. He took me to our room and the hallway was decorated with rose petals and candles.

 He took me to our room and the hallway was decorated with rose petals and candles

All this is looking so beautiful. Then he pushed the door of our room and locked it. I saw the room. It was also looking beautiful and perfect, just like my husband. With dim lighting, aromatic candles, rose petals and beautiful balloons the room itself is looking like a bride. And on the bed there are the balloons saying "Be Mine". Gladly, I would gladly become his. He now owns me just like I do and he knew it.

He gently placed me on the floor

He gently placed me on the floor. With a serious look in his eyes he made me sat on the bed and he himself went onto his knees sitting on the floor. I was confused. What's going on in his mind. What's the matter that made him so tensed and sad on this beautiful night.

"Ji, aap neeche kyu baithe ho, please yaha bed pe aa jao. Kya hua?" I asked worriedly.

"Shhhhh...relax baby. It's nothing serious but I want to Confess something before we proceed further. Just listen to me love. " I nodded yes for him to continue.

" This is a very special night for both of us. Yaha se aaj hum apni Zindagi ko ek Naya mod dene jaa rahe Hain baby ,aur Mai nhi Chahta ki hamare beech kuch bhi chupa rahe. I know you are so innocent baby, just like an angel. But I'm not innocent, I'm far far away from innocence. I have done one night stands, meaning less fucks, casual sex. You can call me a manwhore or a Casanova and I won't deny it. It's the truth baby. But it was all before you came into my life. The moment I looked into your hazel orbs I changed and I've changed myself for good. Jis din Di ne mujhe tumhare bare me sirf btaya tha, usi din se Mai tumhara ho Gaya tha. Maine Kisi ldki to palat kr Dekha takk nhi love. Your not my first, but I want you to be my last. If you still want to proceed our relationship in a physical way it's your choice laddu. I'll be the luckiest guy on this whole universe if you'll let me make love to you. And if not, I'll consider myself even more lucky that I have an angel like you to share my life with. I just need you beside me, that's all I want." He finished his confession and I became numb. I don't know what to say. I'm mean he really thinks that his past will affect me, affect our relationship. He says that he loves me, understands me, but how wrong he is. I didn't said anything and placed my lips on his. I kissed him and kissed him.