Epilogue 1

Okay okay, chappal se baad me maarna pehle update to pdh lo

Shehnaaz's Pov

"Zooro... Zooro... Eh Munda v naa jma Apne baap te geya aa, jdon takk menu tang naa kre naa ehnu chain ni aunda" ohh you guys must be wondering what's going on in here. So let me tell you, this boy who is mine and Shukla hi son is giving me a hard time. Again. Yes, again because like every time he had a fight at park and now he's running in the house to find his daadi, daada or daddy so that he can hide from me and will be spared from my "daant". My four and a half year old kid fought with some 14 year old teens because they again teased his sister, my two year old daughter "Amanat". They actually were not teasing her they just trying to hold her and play with her but who can stop a possessive brother who does not allow any outsider to even come close to his sister. She's literally a little doll with my hazel eyes and Shukla ji's high cheek bones. So Everybody just loves her and want to spoil her, especially her daddy. My husband wanted to have second child . Though we weren't actively trying for her but when zoro turned two another angel surprised us with its presence. Obviously with his "potent sperms" it was not a difficult task. Only I know how I stopped him for not getting me pregnant just after zoro was born.

Life is going just fantastic with my Shukla ji, maa, dad and of course those two little munchkins. Zoro ran to his grandparents room and Amanat is already playing with them. They always stays with them, it's like I only gave birth to them and my task was done there. Their actual parents are maa and dad. As I waddle through the lobby maa just singled me to shoo away, I giggled at her and went inside my room. It's 3 PM in the afternoon to have a little nap but I again zoned out in my Shukla world of love and happiness.

It's been 5 years since Shukla ji tied me with him in the sacred bond of marriage. But it still feels like abhi kal hi to wo mujhe dekhne aye the. Pta hi nhi chla waqt kaise beet Gaya. I turned to my side and saw the picture of Zoro and Amanat.

It was clicked by maa when Amanat was 1 day old and we were still in the hospital

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was clicked by maa when Amanat was 1 day old and we were still in the hospital. Zoro came with dad to see his little sister. The doctor just explained to me and Shukla ji that how important is to keep the baby warm with its parents body warmth. Where zoro was a big and healthy baby, Amanat was on a little weaker side. Just 5.5 pound. Zoro came to the world easily with a C- section but Amanat took 9 hours of Long labour to meet us. So the second Zoro learned about the importance of body heat for the newborn he immediately removed his shirt and sat right on the floor to give his body warmth to his sister. Ohhhh how cute my baby is. He's such an intelligent and observant child. Where Amanat is naught and sweet, Zoro is a little shy and clam kid along with his father's temper and possessiveness. Well I tell you the truth he's even more possessive when it comes to his sister and other family members than his father.

He's very observant and shy child and keeps busy himself in learning new things. But I tell you with the looks he got from his father, he's very popular and I mean very popular in ladies. One day when Zoro forgot his Tiffin at home I went to school at lunchtime with his food. You won't believe what I saw there, he was sitting between a group of girls of higher classes, they were feeding him their lunch. Touching his cheeks and kissing him. The look on his face was murderous. I was hell shocked looking at his face and when I told Siddharth this incident he laughed for a whole day. I was deep in the thoughts of my babies when my phone chimed. And you guessed it right it was my hopelessly romantic Shukla ji. The text says " hello, jaana, how are you feeling baby?? Missing your voice baby, I'm in a meeting call you later. Is zoro home?? What's my flower doing?? Love you baby. See you in the evening till then take care love. Muahhh.. laddu.." I smiled at his message it was a long one, but I typed and answered back his every question. With the thoughts of my husband and children running in my mind I dozed off.

Bas Tuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें