chapter 24

Siddharth's pov

"Bhai, Bhabhi Ka accident..ho ho...geya hai."

Suddenly my knees became weak and I fell down on the floor with a thud. I don't know what to think, what to do. I failed to protect my love. I failed. Mera laddu...Mera laddu...

"Bhai. Bhai. Come on get up we need to go." Vikas was trying to pull me up but I was glued to the floor. There's no energy left in me.
He shook me hard and yelled " get your fucking shit back together man. We need to go to the hospital. That wife of yours is suffering there and your being a pussy here. Get. Fucking. Up."
He's right I need to get myself strong for my laddu. She needs me right now. I got up and we both hurriedly went outside of the office. Vikas started the car and we left for the hospital.

"Which hospital?" I asked

"The Hills, kush and Ashok uncle is already there." He answered.

"When? How?"

"I don't know bro. I was in a shoot when I got a call from uncle. He was calling you but your phone was busy somewhere else. And I came to fetch you without thinking."

"Vikas...Tu Tu mujhe bta naa...Mera laddu theek to Hoga naa...Haan...bol na Bhai." I pleaded.

"Kuch nhi Hoga Sid Bhabhi ko. Hold yourself bro. Tu hi aise Dil haar Jayega to Bhabhi ko kaise sambhalega?"

"Haan...Haan.. Tu Sahi keh Raha hai Vikas. I'll have be strong for her and baby." I said and wiped the tears from my eyes.
Within 10 minutes we reached at hospital. I rushed out of the car and ran inside. I saw dad and Kushal there and went to them.

"Dad, dad where's Sana. What happened dad. Tell me."

"Sid..calm down son. I have already met the doctor and they have taken her to the operation theatre. They are doing there work and our Sana will be just fine Sid."

"Mujhe dekhna hai use dad." I said and rushed towards the OT when a nurse stopped me.

"Sir you can't go inside."

"Oh stop me if u can. She's my fucking wife and I need to see her."

"Sir please..."

"Do you fucking know who I am" I yelled and pushed her aside just then dad held me by my arm and said.

"Sid what are you doing. Let them do there work. Tu kya ander jaa ke khud treatment krega uska. Son they know what they are doing. Unhe pta hai ki wo kiss ko treat kr rahe Hain. Calm down son. I know ki tum kiss feeling se guzar rahe ho pr please beta shaant raho. Sana ke liye please."

"Kaise shaant rahu dad, kaise. I promised her that I won't even let a hair on her head harm. But see she's in this fucking hospital lying on the bed unconscious fighting alone. I failed her dad I failed her. What..what will I tell to mumma and papa. How will I show my face to them. I...I... told them to keep their daughter safe I promised them."

"Aapko kuch saabit krne ki zaroorat nhi hai siddharth." Said a voice. I saw mumma papa and maa coming towards us. And I rushed to them hugging Mumma.

"Shhhhh....kuch nhi Hoga Sana ko siddharth ji. Aapka pyaar hai naa Uske Saath." She said and I nodded. I know our love is more powerful than anything in this whole world.

"Dad tell me how this happened. Sana to mere liye lunch lekar aane wali thi to phir se Sab. Aur Chris bhi to tha Uske Saath wo Kaisa hai, Kaha hai.?" I asked getting impatient.

"Sid achhe se to nhi pta pr Jaise hi Sana aur Chris office me liye nikle Uske kuch hi minto me baad Hume accident ki call ayi. Chris ne bahut mushkil se Hume bataya ki unka Ghar se kuch hi Doori pr accident ho Gaya hai. Aur immediately hum unhe hospital le aye. Sana to bahut buri condition me thi Sid. Chris ke according Jaise hi usne car road pe turn ki to ek gaadi aakr unhe side se hit krke gyi. He lost the balance aur car ek pole se takra gyi. Gaadi ki jis side Sana baithi thi wo side  pass ki ek deewar me smash ho gyi. Chris bahut buri tarah injured hai."
Dad explained the whole incident.