"Oh, hey Spencer." Duke tried not to be awkward. Spencer's face was stone while he buttoned up his shirt. Spencer mumbled something before making Andriana put on a robe. Duke put two and two together. "Shit, did I interrupt something?"

"No."

"Yes."

They both said in illusion, "No, he wasn't. We have to help Rebecca." Spencer said more forcefully to Andriana.

"Trust me, Andriana has to stay up here." Duke said, putting his hands in his pocket. "Not the first time we've dealt with her like this."

That earned Duke an elbow in the rib. "Ow?" He frowned, rubbing his rib. Andriana's eyes widened putting her finger against her lip telling him to hush.

"I see." Spencer's eyes became slits. Another reason to be mad. Or maybe he was just making any little thing make him mad.

"Wait a second. I'm high?!" It suddenly dawned on Andriana, wow she was slow. "Ecstasy." Her eyes widened. "Oh my god, I'm going to die!"

Her brain began to freak out, she had so much alcohol with Ricky though!

"You're not going to die." Spencer reassured her, grabbing her face. It was one pill, wait it was one pill right?

"Your hands feel like silk." She murmured leaning into Spencer's touch. Her senses were high.

Louise walked in with Edward following, he shut the door and locked it "Okay I'm here." Louise went straight for Andriana, hugging her. Spencer stepped back.

"Your hair! It's back to blonde." Andriana's mouth fell open. "And long too." She took a long strand between her fingers. So soft. Louise looked gorgeous wearing a long strapless gold dress with a darker gold vine pattern all over the dress.

"Okay, junkie." She laughed, taking her into the bathroom.

"How did this happen?" Edward muttered, the three men watched as Louise shut the bathroom door behind them.

"It was an accident." Spencer cleared his throat, grabbing his tie and putting it around his neck. Edward didn't need to know.

A memory flashed through Edwards eyes that made his heart tighten for Andriana. "Really? 'An accident.' Well last time an accident happened she was so drugged up I found her knocked out in my elevator." Edward clenched his teeth. "What the fuck did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything so watch yourself." Spencer eyed him. "My nephew gave her a pill, trying to get her to loosen up."

Duke put a hand on Edwards shoulder, stopping him from saying anything else. It was obvious Edward was mad, he was protective over Andriana. But so was Spencer.

Silence didn't last long until they heard Andriana coughing. Louise helped her throw up, since it would sober her. She had a lot of experience.

"Is she okay?" Spencer shouted, knocking on the door. This was all Ricky's fault, he needed to strangle him.

"We're good! Can you guys go downstairs, please." Louise shouted back, tying Andriana's hair back and rubbing her back.

The boys had to oblige, the three of them walking out.

Andriana better be okay. Spencer's heart twisted, he was cruel to her before but that's how he was. That's all he knew.

Spencer did his tie, checking in the mirror that was before the stairs. He straightened his tie one last time. As he walked down the stairs he eyed all the people in the room. Basically all the important people of Manhattan were in the room. He stopped when he noticed his best friend Braydon talking to a group of older men. Spencer smiled shaking his head, his life saver. He walked over to Braydon squeezing his shoulder, he turned around.