Chapter 15

"You've done it."

"I told you it wouldn't be hard."

A small chuckle came from the speaker. "Oh we'll see."

Was there an inside joke that Spencer didn't know about. Before he could reply they hanged up.

"Chris." Spencer called through the intercom.

"Yes sir." His voice came through.

"What time does Andriana land?"

"She will be arriving at 11:34am, sir."

"Make sure my car is ready at 11." Spencer dismissed Chris. Andriana and Spencer had been now dating for a month. Andriana had been in Rome for a week. He couldn't believe how much he hated her being away from him. They of course had an argument.

...

"Spencer stop acting like a child." Andriana had said calmly.

"I'm not acting like a child! You can't be off in Rome for a week, I won't have it." He frustratedly put their dinner plates in the sink before leaning on the kitchen bench.

"This is my life Spencer. One week I might be in Spain the next I might be in England. Or even for a month I'll be in Australia." She slowly walked over to Spencer who was pouting slightly at her. Andriana wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a small peck on his nose. "Hey sometimes you have to fly to different places too."

"Yeah but not for weeks. I only go for a few days." Spencer pouted again. He was still angry. He didn't want her leaving his sight. Andriana laughed kissing his pouted lips.

"I'll be back before you know it."

...

And that she was Spencer thought.

Spencer and his body guards stood in the airport waiting for her to come out of the private gate. Spencer had a weird feeling in his stomach he didn't know why or what it was but he suddenly felt sweaty and even excited to see her.

His heart beat picked up when he saw the gorgeous lady in her black Gucci glasses, holding her nude coloured hand bag. She looked like she walked out of a photo shoot and not an 8 hour flight. He couldn't help but smile, he missed her. Which confused Spencer. He frowned when Andriana took her glasses off. She was searching around the airport as if she was lost and worried.

"Andriana." He called, Andriana immediately looked up meeting her gaze with Spencer's she ran over to him as he engulfed her into a hug. He protectively wrapped his arms around her. He felt as if she was fragile. Andriana leaned her head up pulling him into a kiss that he dearly missed.

"What's wrong?" His soft voice soothed Andriana. Her eyes began to water before she shook her head.

"My brother... H-he's in hospital." She stuttered. A million things were on her mind. Spencer wasn't expecting that news. He grabbed her hand rushing out of the airport. He quickly made a few phone calls.

"Where are we going?"

"To see your brother." Spencer opened the passenger seat to his black Audi helping Andriana in. Before she knew it they were on the high way.

"Jackson will take your luggage home, what hospital is your brother in?" Spencer said resting his hand in Andriana's. She held his hand giving it a squeeze.

"Veterans hospital."

...
Andriana and Spencer finally made it, she was meters away from her brother Nicks room. Spencer held her hand tight. He didn't know much about Nick and his mental illness.

"Carlos!" She called to her brother that she hadn't seen for almost 3 months. Carlos' face went from blank to sorrow as Andriana ran up to him with Spencer's hand still in hers. Carlos always looked the same he was the more masculine Greek looking brother with his dark brown hair, blue eyes and noticeable stubble since whenever he'd shave it, it would grow within the day... The downfalls of being Greek.

"Hey." Carlos sighed pulling her into a hug. Spencer let go of Andrianas hand giving the two some space. Carlos' eyes shut as he held his sister his eyes slowly opened before he frowned at Spencer.

"Spencer?" Carlos was confused.

"Carlos." Spencer nodded, giving his hand out for Carlos to shake. Carlos took his hand giving a polite shake.

"What are you doing together?" Carlos raises an eyebrow, he must have an idea.

"Your sister and I are dating." Spencer doesn't hesitate to say.

"Spencer's your boyfriend?" Carlos asked with a raised eyebrow. He consciously looked behind him to the room Nick was in.

"Yeah." Andriana hesitated for a bit before replying. Carlos nodded amazed with the news. Andriana turned to look at Spencer.

"Do you mind if I go in alone." She whispered giving his hand a squeeze. Spencer thought about it for a bit before nodded his head for her to go see her brother. Leaving Spencer and Carlos alone.

"When did this happen?" Carlos frowned.

"It's been a month I think.." Spencer trailed off. Wow a month, Spencer has never been in this kind of a relationship. It was scaring him slightly.

"A month? And you've been keeping it from everyone." Carlos was surprised. Well even Spencer was surprised that the media or any relatives had not figured it out. They were so good at keeping it on the down low since it was new to them both.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind.." Spencer said warily. Isn't this about the time the brother of the girl your dating starts to come after you with a shot gun.

"Nah, does my dad know?" Carlos asked curiously. Spencer's father and him were quite close with Andriana's father Luca.

"No, that's Andriana's decision to say anything. Does Andriana even know how close I am with your father?" The question suddenly accrued to Spencer. She never talked about her family.

"They don't talk often, you should know that." Carlos proclaimed. Spencer should of known that since whenever he'd go over to Luca's house he'd never see Andriana there she was way too busy with her own life. He forgot that Luca even had a daughter.

Andriana walked slowly into the dim room, there laid her brother pale, cold and nearly looking lifeless. His heart beat was being monitored... It couldn't be that bad, is it?

She sat in the the chair beside his bed. "Nickolis.." She croaked holding his hand softly. "Please wake up."

Nothing, just silence. A tear made its way down her cheek she quickly rubbed it away.

"Please don't cry." A weak voice came. Andriana was relieved to hear his voice.

"I'm not crying." She said wiping her eyes. Nick slowly opened his heavy eyes giving her a small smile.

"What happened?" She said softy yet sternly.

Nick shook his head as he closed his eyes. "You don't need to worry."

"Yes I do. I am worried." She frowned. "What happened."

"Your brother is right, you don't need to worry." The annoying voice of my father came from the doorway.

"Do you have him on surveillance or something?" Andrianas laugh was bitter.

"No, I came to visit my son." He frowned. "Is that a crime?"

Nick coughed. "C-can I have some water please." He Stuttered. Andriana nodded softy going to the side table and pouring him a glass.

"How are you feeling?" Their father spoke walking over to Nick.

"Fine." You could hardly hear him. Andriana have him his glass of water with a straw. His shaking hands grab the glass bring the straw to his mouth he took some sips. Andriana held on to the glass just incase it slipped.

"Well that's good. So Andriana are you treating Spencer well." Her father smiled. Andriana almost made her brother choke. The question made her jump.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry Nick." Eyes wide open she wiped the water remaining on his mouth. She heard her father chuckle.

"No father, I treat him badly. I have him locked up in my basement." She smiled sarcastically.

"You don't have a basement." Her father cocked his head to the side. He was a smart ass. Andriana chose to not respond.

"So how did you capture him?"

"I didn't capture him. Actually he captured me." Andriana frowned more to herself.

"And why would he capture you?" Her father chuckled.

"Do you mind?" Andriana frowned. "Get out of this room, I'd like to have some time with my brother."

He frowned raising an eyebrow. "As you wish" with that he stepped out of the room.

"He's such an asshole." Adriana bit out frustratedly. Nick chuckled slightly.

She couldn't bare to look at Nick like this. He could hardly move or speak. He was worse than before.

"I- I uh fell d-down the s-stairs" he said shakily.

"You fell? By accident?" She frowned at her brother, his head shook as he looked away trying not to give something away.

"You'd tell me if something was wrong right? If anything was wrong?" Adriana frowned grabbing her brothers hand. He nodded.

Carlos cleared his throat as he opened the door. "You should go home Adriana, get some rest."

She nodded after some silence, she dipped her head giving Nick a sweet kiss on his forehead "I'll see you soon Nickoli, I love you"

"Are you okay?" Spencer's voice broke Andriana out of her day dream she shut her eyes adjusting her mind.

"You need to lay down" Spencer eyes flashed with concern as he lightly grabbed Andriana by the waist and guided her to the couch. He sat on the couch seating Andriana on his lap.

"You've been so distant Andriana. Please speak to me." He pleaded.

"I can't believe he's gone." She whispered. Her body was stif.

"I know, it's still a shock to you he wouldn't want you to be upset." Spencer tried his hardest to comfort her. He cradled her fragile body to his, feeling her whole body shake has she began to cry. Spencer was surprised at first. Ever since they got the news that Nick passed away at the hospital 2 weeks ago Andriana didn't show one bit of emotion on her face. He knew she wasn't the strong women she made everyone believe she was. She was bound to breakdown.

Moments had gone past as Spencer continued to comfort Andriana, he held her close he hated how hurt she was it made his heart clench for her.

Andriana raised her head wiping her eyes clear of her tears, Spencer gently rubbed her back.

"Spencer.." She whispered turning her body to him. Before he could respond Andriana mashed her lips onto his, he immediately responded to her holding her by the waist they continued to battle with their tongues. The kiss had so much need and desperation. In that moment Andriana knew she wanted Spencer. She pulled away from Spencer getting up leaving him confused. She bit her lip grabbing his hand and pulling him. Andriana gave him a peck before leading him up the stairs. Spencer's mind was going crazy his member was hãrd and thrõbbing. This better not be some cruel stand up, he thought.

Andriana took off her heels leaving them at the door, she continued to the bed, getting on and kneeling as she pulled her black dress over her head. Leaving her in the sexiest red-laced lingerie. Spencer's mouth was on the floor, this had to be a dream but he didn't want to wake up from it. Andriana bit her lip gesturing with her finger for him to come closer. Spencer slowly walked over to the foot of the bed as Andriana crawled to him undoing his tie. She looked like a sęxy tiger. Spencer smirked at the sight and began to undo the buttons on his shirt before Andriana took control and ripped his shirt open. She needed the control she felt as though she had lost control of her life... She needed this.

Once Spencer was down to only his silk boxers he pushed Andriana back onto her bed positioning himself on top of her he bit her lip before kissing them, he continued his kisses down her jaw, down her neck he left love bites that made her moan. His warm hands caressed her curves with such care. He knew exactly what he was doing.

The atmosphere was perfect the city view in front of them and the bright lights. Spencer unclipped her bra taking one full bręast in his mouth as he tweaked her other nįpple, Andriana was surprised at the moan that left her mouth and the pool of desire that turned in her stomach.

Spencer began to leave warm rough kisses down her stomach.

"No." She moaned. Spencer stopped looking at her confused.. He can't stop now he came so far. "I need you... Now." 

Spencer smirked silently relieved that she wasn't going to leave him hard. He softly kissed his way back up with Andriana’s fingers laced in his hair their lips joined again. Gently without breaking away Spencer pulled her underwear off and his. This was it, finally. Spencer reached between them gently gliding his finger down to her clįt and softy rubbing. Andriana’s mouth was open as he kissed her neck. His finger glided down sinking into her entrance foôlds. She was so ready practically sôaking for him. And very tight he thought confused. Spencer grabbed his męmber guiding his tip softy up and down her clįt and folds. Just as he pushed the tiniest bit of his tip into her she flinched. Spencer frowned up at her.. His eyes widened.

"Wait." She whispered "Be gentle please Spencer." Spencer shut his eyes resting his forehead on hers.

"You're a Virgin." He stated 

"Yes." She whispered, biting her lip. Spencer opened his eyes looking into hers.

"Promise me you will stop me if it hurts too much." Spencer said. Andriana nodded. Spencer shut his eyes tight before he gently sinked his tip in again. Andriana knew that Spencer was large she didn't understand how it could ever fit. She bit her lip digging her nails into his shoulder blades as he sank in right till he was completely in. 

"Are you okay?" He asked quickly.

"Yeah, it actually feels good now." She smiled warmly with her lip between her teeth. Spencer bit her lip releasing in from her teeth then kissed his lips gently as he slowly moved around inside of her. He started off slowly thrūsting in and out and around. Letting her feel him. It was the best feeling ever. Andriana moaned his name over and over again as his thrūsts became faster and deeper. Spencer couldn't believe how tįght she was around his member, it felt amazing. He sûcked on her neck as she laced her fingers in his hair. Finally feeling Andriana toes clenched as her stomach began to pull. She screamed with such lust as she had the best orgãsm of her life. Soon after Spencers grôans grew louder with his last slow thrūst he poured himself into her. Leaving them both panting Spencer pulled out and rolled on his back bringing Andriana with him into his chest. She was exhausted, her eyelids so heavy she murmured into his chest.

"I love you Spencer." And drifted to sleep. Leaving a shocked and dumbfounded Spencer Kelly.. No way was he getting any sleep.