Chapter 1

"You can not be fuçking serious!" Andriana woke up to loud yelling downstairs. She frowned, who on earth could be here yelling in her home at four in the morning. She stared at the time on her phone in disbelief. Who ever it was better be important. She quickly put on a black silk robe, covering as much as she could of her exposed olive skin.

"What on earth is going on?" She asked, walking in to the foyer of her penthouse, finding Luke, her... Ex lover? I don't know-you can call him what you like but he wasn't a boyfriend. He was a handsome Australian with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes, a model for Hollister.

Two of Andriana's security guards had grabbed him by the arms.

Her head of security, Jackson; who was in his late 30s, built African American, bald and was wearing grey tracksuit pants and a white T-shirt. The poor man just woke up. At times like this she was happy Jackson lived with her. When She walked in Jackson was simply trying to calm Luke down.

"Adrian! Where the fuçk is he?!" Luke yelled, trying to make his way to her but failing as he was being held back.

"I apologize for waking you Miss Martino." Jackson turned to Andriana. His eyes were tight with stress.

"It's fine, Luke calm down so we can talk. Without a scene." She said calmly tightening the silk robe around her body. Cursing the fact the robe stopped just on top of her thighs.

"Fine. Let me go, you pigs." Luke slurred with a scowl. Andriana sighed and nodded at Sean the security guard on the left. He knew what she wanted. As Sean and the other guard let him go, Sean kneed him in the stomach. Making Luke clutch his stomach and stumble down to the floor on his knees. He cursed profanity.

"Is Miss Lay and Fiona okay?" She asked Jackson. She was concerned for her staff. Hoping they hadn't awaken. He nodded. She dismissed the guards and walked over to Luke lifting up his chin with her index finger.

"You're drunk." She scrunched her nose in disgust. Luke was still in pain, refusing to look at her.

"You're dismissed Jackson." She said standing up straight.

"I'd rather not leave Miss." Jackson said standing his ground. He took his job seriously and Andriana was thankful that he was good at his job.

"Stand up, Luke." She ordered, staring down at him. Luke didn't hesitate he got up stumbling a bit. His eyes were unfocused.

"Is he fuçking here?" Luke yelled.

"Did I say you could speak Luke? I also don't tolerate that tone." She raised an eyebrow at him. She wanted to deal with this so she could sleep.

"Answer my question." He lowered his tone. He was obviously angry.

"I can't answer your question if I have no idea what you're accusing me about." She frowned, crossing her arms.

"Don't act dumb Adrian." He spat. Urgh he reeked of alcohol. Her name was Andriana pronounced 'Un-Dree-Un-Na.' but I let people call me Adrian since they couldn't say it, or even just 'A-Dri-Un-Na.' Which she preferred.

"Maybe I'm just dumb Luke." She pouted. Luke clenched his teeth.

"John, where is he?" He tried to keep his drunken ass calm.

"John? Why would he be here?" She asked, annoyed.

"Cause you fucked him last night!" Luke spat. She couldn't help but laugh. Thinking this was a joke. She stopped laughing once she saw how serious Luke looked.

"You have got to be kidding me, why would I sleep with John?" She scowled, how dumb was he.

"You had dinner with him last night! He's probably in your bed! Look at you! You're wearing that short silk robe with nothing under it!" Luke yelled, god would he stop yelling.