Chapter 19

"Yes, uncle Spencer?" Ricky replied.

"What did you give Andriana?" His voice was tense. "I'm going to kill you."

Andriana walked over to Rebecca's dock and plugged in her phone playing a top 20 playlist.

"Calm down, it's only ecstasy." He laughed. "She needed it, trust me." With that, Spencer hung up.

Spencer's heated stare followed Andriana's every move, swaying herself to the upbeat music.

"Well, Spencer? What did he say?" Rebecca questioned, not caring that Andriana was completely out of it dancing around her bed like a crazy teenager at an underaged party.

He cleared his throat. "Ecstasy."

"Oh well, she'll be fine. Just keep her up here." Rebecca pointed a finger at him, walking back downstairs. She had guests coming in an hour, she couldn't attend to Andriana.

Spencer just had to let her use all her energy.

"Spencer." She pouted, floppy herself on the bed. Spencer just kept watching her. She giggled, biting her bottom lip. "Help me." She whispered.

"With wha-" His eyes widened when she slipped her hand under the waistline of her underwear. "Christ."

"You really need to stop using Jesus' name in vein." She giggled, beginning to rub herself she closed her eyes parting her lips.

Spencer looked up at the ceiling whispering a pray, he looked back at Andriana and groaned, turning towards the door and locking it.

He pulled his jacket off, shoes and socks and his pants off.

If he wasn't going to please Andriana himself. She was just going to pleasure herself, with or without him. And he wanted all her pleasure to be because of him.

"What about your shirt and tie?" Andriana cocked her head to the side, observing him.

"I don't feel bothered re doing my tie." He mimicked her action and cocked his head also.

"Take it all off." She pouted, lifting herself up on her elbows.

He smirked at her. "Yes, boss."

Why couldn't he be bothered to show that sexy tanned, sculpted body?

He began to undo his tie and take off his shirt tossing it on the lounge in front of the bed, revealing his mouth watering body. He was about to walk to the bed when Andriana put her hand up shaking her head. He looked at her questionably.

"Boxers." She whispered, licking her top lip.

She was hungry for him. Look what you did now Spencer.

Hey, he wasn't complaining. Sęxually frustrated Andriana was his favourite.

Grabbing the waistband of his boxers, he began to pull them down, that's until there was a knock on the door. For fucks sake.

"What it is?" Spencer was irritated, pulling his boxers back up, and put his pants on.

"Is Andriana in there?" Andriana knew that voice!

"Duke! Come in!" She jumped off the bed completely oblivious that she was in her underwear. And ran to the door opening it. Ever since Duke took Rebecca to Paris and wooed her he realised that he wasn't in love with her and that they were just good friends. Jesus Duke changed his mind about girls so quickly he was like a little boy in a candy store changing his mind about what candy he wanted when his mother asked.

"Okay, wow." His eyes widened looking up at the ceiling. "You really are high."

"We need to party!" She clapped, grabbing his arm and pulling him into the room.