Chapter 9

Spencer was furious as to why she didn't call and inform she would be late. Andriana stared at Spencer frowning as to why he was so angry.

"Are you going to stare at me or tell me where you have been?" Spencer clenched his jaw. Andriana didn't like his bossy tone, he certainly wasn't Andrianas boss.

"How about neither?" Andriana gestured like she was weighing out the options. As soon as she said that she plastered no emotion on her face and walked past Spencer.

"That was not an option, what took you so long?" You could tell he was struggling with his anger. Andriana choose to ignore him and look around his jet. It was similar to hers there were couches seated on the sides that rounded into the center that faced the tv above there was two aisles heading to the cock pit and toilet. There was a meeting table with leather chairs behind the couch and a door that I assumed was a bed room.

"You have a nice Jet." Andriana nodded walking towards the back to the bed room. Spencer took a deep breath trying not to get beyond angry and walked over to her, he grabbed her wrist pulling her into the bed room. Spencer had both her wrist pinned next to her against the door.

"Stop, just tell me where you have been?" Spencer spoke softy. "Is it that hard?" He frowned.

Andriana blinked at him startled by his actions "No it's not, but what is it to you?" She frowned back. "Do I need to give you a reason as to why I was a bit late?" She cocked her head to the side.

"More than an hour late, we were suppose to be in the air by now. I am pretty sure I have a right to know since this is my plane and I am responsible for your safety." Spencer hissed.

"Ugh you sound like my father." She said bitterly, pushing Spencer forcefully which made him stubble back onto the plain king sized bed.

"Well your father is a good man." Spencer frowned standing up again. Andriana took the time to look at him. He was wearing nice black dress pants with sleek black leather dress shoes, his buttoned shirt was a purplish light grey color and he wore a black skinny tie. His chest looked very fit, hell his whole body did.

"A good man? How would you know?" Andriana scoffed with a frown. Talking about her father was a sensitive subject for her. She loved her father and everything he did for their family but he was never actually there to help raise her. She was convinced her father didn't love her.

"Your father has done a lot for me and my father. They have been friends for quite a while. I know he's a good man." Spencer mirrored her frown. Andriana bitterly laughed shaking her head and crossing her arms.

"Well lets keep our opinions to ourselves shall we?" Andriana turned to walk out of the room.

"Not so fast. Will you give me a little respect and tell me where the fuck you've been?" Spencer hissed grabbing a hold of her elbow which made Andrianas heart jump.

"Don't use that tone on me and don't swear." Andriana raised an eye brow ripping her elbow away from Spencer.

"Fine I get it, you had a last minute fuck and you ran a little late, yeah no worries but do you mind letting me know before you decide to fuck one of your submissive toys?" Spencer couldn't help himself he blurted his thoughts. Andriana felt like a knife just stabbed her heart. Why would he think that.. she clenched her jaw as the back of her eyes began to sting threatening to spill a drop.

Spencer was finally greeted with the same goodbye she gave him last time only this time it hurt a hell lot.. Maybe it was because he was completely sober, his face was forced to look at the left side of the room his cheek indulging with the sweet sting of the slap. Spencer clenched his jaw turning his head back slowly to look at her.