Chapter 8

Adrenaline rush maybe? The feeling of being up against someone, feeling every part of their body move against you, responding to your body just the way you wanted it to. Their heart beat against you, satisfied that it's not just your heart beating a million times a second. Frustration, intensity, waiting for that moment where they finally move their lips to yours. Lust, when you can't think of anything but that person, their hands and lips travelling to places you never knew existed. Excitement, not knowing what the other person will do next.

"Get off me." Spencer didn't hear right, it was the alcohol and the adrenaline running through his veins. Hormones making him only want one thing and that was Andriana. He needed her body. She struggled out of his hold, his hands were gripped on her hips still grinding his arousal, it was quite vivid already. She could feel his bulge and she tried so hard not to feel turned on. His kisses on her neck and colar bone, his scent; his intoxicating million dollar scent this man really knew how to stop a girl from thinking. Andriana felt drugged, trying not to moan or close her eyes.

"No." She whispered, not knowing if she wanted him to stop. It sounded like she gave up making Spencer smirk against her neck. Go home with him?

What? is he fucking kidding! She will not go home with him. Did he just expect her to fall under his neck kissing charms and grinding and jump into the car with him back to his apartment and then get in between his sheets? oh sure. yeah that's cool.

"Bastard." She hissed, making Spencer stop kissing her and look at her for a brief second before her hand collided with his cheek. That slap stung, making Spencer's face turn to the left from the impact. he let go of her immediately Andriana must practice a lot. oh his cheek would be red in fact.

"Don't ever try that again." She spat. Spencer was taken aback how could she turn him down? He was Spencer Kelly for crying out loud! he had a million girls falling for him every single day! Well yeah... But she was the Andriana Martino.. wait shouldn't she have slept with him already? I mean it's not like she goes out to dinner before she fucks her men.. Spencer thought. Spencer frown at Andriana slightly. He didn't really know what happened his was smashed.

"Our relationship is strictly business. This.." Andriana gestured between them. "Can't happen, and it would never happen even if we weren't involved business wise." Business wise? The only rules Spencer knew was not to get involved with his employees and he never has and never will. Spencer had morals. He will confess with the occasional PA throwing himself at him but he never did anything even touch them. He'd fire them if they tried to seduce him. "So I would appreciate it if you didn't sexually assault me again or you will be contacted by my lawyers." Andriana spoke straighting up.

Spencer couldn't help but laugh at her last sentence, why was the Andriana Martino all coy on him... as if she was a virgin and she was freaking out.. AHAHA yeah Andriana Martino would never be a virgin. It was something else..

Andriana opened up the door to the car and stood back. "Go home Spencer." She said simply. Spencer was still staring blankly at the women but obeyed getting into the car. "Good night." She nodded to Spencer and his friend Braydon. she shut the door and the car drove off.

"Bro, you just got rejected." Braydon laughed in the back seat next to Spencer at their body guard/driver drove them home. Spencer shot his friend daggers making Braydon clear his throat.

"I did not get rejected, I'm glad she didn't come home with me." Spencer frowned. Braydon smirked amused.

"Aw poor Spencer couldn't even get it in with the hottest girl in the world who has no problem with sleeping around." Braydon laughed. Spencer's jaw clenched and he jabbed his elbow into the side of Braydon's ribs. Braydon mumble a few curse words as he clutched his left side.