Chapter 5

"ANDRIANA!" Andriana flickered her eyes opened squinting. She turned to her left pressing on her house remote to opened her bedroom shutter. Light soon broke through the darkness helping her to wake up. It was 8am Andriana didn't know if she was dreaming that someone was calling out her name or if someone was actually calling out her name... She shook her head she really needed to wake up. She stretched slowly getting out of bed her feet meeting the cold wooden floor.

"BOO!" A little voice giggled jumping on her bed. Andriana turned around catching the little boy as he jumped in her arms.

"Christian! What are you doing here?" She laughed hugging the boy close. She lifted him, holding the 5 yr old who had short curly brunette hair and green eyes, Just like Andriana only Christian was her brother Mario's son.

"We're chilling together remember!" Christian smiled brightly at her. The one thing Andriana loved about looking after Christian is she forgot about every depressing thought Christian was so young and oblivious to stupid adult lives his problems was trying to choose a colored pencil for one shape.

"Chilling?" She laughed, he was obviously learning these words from Carlos. She walked downstairs still holding Christian in her black tank top and black short adidas gym shorts.

"Morning." Andriana chimed seeing the site of her brother in the kitchen making himself coffee. Fiona and Lay were given the day off by

"Morning." Mario smiled reviving a kiss on the cheek from Andriana.

"How's everything?" She asked him. Mario knew she was talking about his wife Natalie.

"Everything's good, Natalie's fine she just needs to stay in the hospital for a few days." Mario half smiled. He tried to hide that he was worried about his pregnant wife but he couldn't never hide anything from Andriana.

"Don't worry Mario she's with the best doctors in America she will be fine. How's the baby?" Andriana asked.

"Baby's fine now." Mario wet his lips with his tongue before eagerly nodding.

"That's good. I'll take this little one to the hospital later if you?" Andriana asked shifting Christian in her arms as he nodded eagerly to his father.

"Okay Natalie will be happy if you take her little boy." Mario smiled at his son poking his sides so he could giggle.

"I'm not little anymore! I have muscles!" Christian pouted flexing his arms showing nothing's but his little arms.

"Muscles like your dad?" I giggled and Christian rolled his eyes when Mario showed off his dark olive skin abs. "Don't worry when you're older you will be fit like me." Mario winked

"Why is mummy fat? She used to have a very flat tummy." Christian frowned.

"Mummy isn't fat she has a baby in her belly." Mario explained.

"But how did the baby get in there? You said a bird flys the baby to our home.." Christian frowned. Andriana tried not to laugh.. Christian was a smart kid for his age and he ALWAYS asked questions.

"Daddy put the baby there and-" Mario was cut off

"You put the baby there! How!" Christians eyes widened. Mario was contemplating what to say, I don't think kindergartens know about the birds the bees? A bit too young.

"Does it have to do with sex?" Christian asked. Cocking his head to the side.

"Christian! Who.. Just never mind! Go watch some cartoons." Andriana shook her head putting him down to the ground as he happily skipped to the couch.

"Where did he learn that?" I laughed grabbing the mug of coffee Mario offered me.

"Who knows kindergartens know more than you think." He shrugged not having a care in the world that Christian knew the word sex. He's 5!