Chapter 7

"Spencer.. are you alright?" Spencers best friend, Braydon asked. The man who was just 2 inches shorter than Spencer, had black short hair, dark chocolate eyes, well chiseled face, always had a clean shaven face.. unlike Spencer and was wearing a dark Navy Gucci suit; looked at his friend worried and slightly confused, what was wrong with him today? Spencer never loses concentration on his work. "Spencer!" Braydon clapped his hands in front of Spencers face, making come back to earth.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" Spencer looked dazed. He was trying hard to get Andriana out of his head. Her sexy figure kept coming into his head. SEE! He's thinking about her again. But the thing is.. the reason why he was thinking about her so much is because after yesterday.. going out with her and her nephew Christian, made him think about, well everything. Was he doing the right thing?

"I wasn't saying anything. I was staring at you while you were in freaking Spencer world! What's going on with you?" Braydon frowned sitting on Spencers desk. While Spencer sighed leaning back on his leather chair.

"Do you know Andriana Martino?" Spencer asked.

Braydon looked at Spencer intently before replying, "Of course I know freaking Andriana Martino! She's sex on legs.. everyone knows her." oh right Spencer you idiot. You can't ask stupid questions like that.

"Well, she's the one helping me with the charity.." Spencer added. Braydon eye brows shot up.

"You lucky bastard! Is she going with you to London?" Braydon asked. Spencer nodded.

"Are you going to hit that fine ass?" Braydon asked, with a seedy smirk.

"No.. I mean I don't know." Spencer frowned, looking down blankly at the papers on his desk.

"You don't know? Wow wheres my best friend Spencer, who has girls between his sheets every single night? Aww Spence are you having problems down there?" Braydon gave Spencer a sympathetic smile. Spencer's jaw instantly clenched. Braydon always pissed him off.

"No Braydon I don't have an problems down there. Actually I can't seem to keep it down around Miss Martino." Spencer murmured,

"Miss Martino? Oh god Spencer why must you be so formal." Braydon rolled his eyes.

"I was brought up like this, Braydon. Now shut up and help." Spencer pushed Braydon off his desk and grabbed the stack of shipping papers he was suppose to read through.

"Oh no you don't, you're not doing anything till you tell me what is the reason of you not fucking Andriana yet? I mean hey she probably wants to fuck you too, you're good looking.. or she's probably got someone on top of her already?" Braydon raised an eye brow thinking of possibilities. Spencer's jaw clenched, he tried so hard to keep his cool.

"Enough! Okay just shut up and I'll tell you." Spencer was beyond annoyed, but he might as well tell Braydon. He was his best friend.

"Dukes here for you." Paul's voice came through Andriana's speaker on her desk. She told him she was ready and got up walking to the elevators. She walked out of the elevators into the lobby of her building.

"Hello Gorgeous." Duke greeted Andriana with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey." She smiled sweetly. Andriana and Duke walked across the lobby to the the restaurant made for the employees and guests.

"So, how's life?" Duke asked when they got comfortable at their table.

"It's been busy and you know.. the usual." Andriana shrugged. "Where here because of you Duke, so tell me whats up?" She asked with smile, knowing he needed something.