Chapter 2

Andriana sat in her office running through some designs for the up coming fashion show in Rome. She was extremely busy since she committed to fashion design. When she was eighteen she started modelling. It's just hard to find time. She got offers every day for her to model, but the only modelling she is committed to is Victoria's Secret. She's been with them for four years.

"Miss, Martino. Mr Kelly has arrived." Andriana's assistant Paul's voice boomed from the intercom. 

She pressed a button telling him he could come in.

One minute later, a man in his forties came through the door. Andriana stood up making her way around the desk. So Mr, bald patch-

"Miss, Martino. This is Mr Kelly." Baldy patch nodded at her and in came- Holy crap. Is this some kind of cruel joke? Her mouth fell open. He's-he's--

"Miss Martino?" Mr Kelly looked at her warily holding out his hand, She could see him trying to hide his smirk. She closed her mouth and smirked back.

"Mr Kelly." Andriana took his hand in a firm shake.

To her surprise, yes Mr Kelly was young, near the same age as her. His hair a light brown colour, short and styled up with no product. Brown gorgeous eyes that could make any girl fall over.

Strong jaw with noticeable stubble even on his upper lip and chin, it gave him the hot Greek god look. But he was nowhere near a hairy man. His mouth, wow, She could just imagine the things he could do with that perfect mouth. Lets not forget his body, under that black Armani suit and white shirt you could tell he worked out. She just wanted to rip his clothes off and lick this husky man.

"Something wrong?" He asked me still trying to hide his smirk. His voice cracked through my thoughts. How unprofessional of me!

"No.. I mean I was expecting you to be.. Old." As soon as Andriana said it, she realized how dumb she sounded. How unprofessional of her.

"Well I apologize for not being... Old." He raised an eyebrow, 

"Oh no I don't mean. I-" Mr Kelly shook his head putting his index just a centimetre away from her lips gesturing her to stop. Urgh that finger she just wanted to bite it or suçk it. Jesus, what was wrong with her.

"Shall we?" Mr Kelly gestured to Andriana’s desk. She nodded moving around my desk and sitting down. Thank god she was wearing her black short business skirt, low cut coral silk shirt, black blazer and nude peep toe pumps. Her hair was down in its usual waves.

"So Mr Kelly how may I help you?" She asked him, sweetly.

"Well as you'd know you have quite a name for your creative parties and charity work." He took a seat on one of the chairs in front of the desk, putting his right leg up so his ankle rested on his knee.

"I am?" She frowned. Is that a good thing, she just knew how to make people enjoy themselves. 

"Yes, I've been to a few." He chuckled. Why the hell hasn't she ever seen this hunk.

"Why have I never met you before?" She asked, curiously.

"Well whenever I get to your events you're quite busy with one of your men or just completely disappear." He took a long slender finger and traced his bottom lip. Busy with one of my men? 

"What exactly do you mean by I'm 'busy with one of my men.' Not catching on--" Andriana leaned back on her chair.

"I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. You have quite the reputation." He smiled cocking his head to one side. Oh her reputation for being a whore? He's done some research.