Chapter 11

"N-no, stop." Stop? Spencer wasn't going to stop he was loving having her like this. Andriana struggled against his lips but still kissed back.

"Please." She breathed, pushing her hands against Spencer's chest, he nodded, his eyes still shut but he rested his forehead against hers, catching his breath.

"What's wrong?" He whispered, lightly caressing her curves.

"Nothing, I-I.. Why did you do that." She whispered back with her eyes tightly shut.

"People do things without thinking." Spencer half smiled. He was a little confused, why were her eyes shut so tightly. Look at me damn it Spencer thought. "I'm attracted to you."

"I can't, we can't." Andriana shook her head pulling away from Spencer, leaving him confused at her sudden pull away. His shoulders slumped and his arms came to his sides, helpless he just wanted to touch her.

"I know you want me." He spoke huskily, caressing Andrianas face. She shut her eyes tightly as though she were savoring the moment and his touch.

"And you want me." Andriana breathed back, she somehow tried to get her confidence back.

"I do, all I want to do is kiss you right now." Spencer rested his hands on her cheeks and searched her eyes waiting for approval. There was no denying that Andriana wanted to kiss Spencer, she wanted to do more but couldn't let herself. Spencer couldn't wait for her any longer and kissed her plum lips lightly, the kiss felt more needy after a few seconds and before Andriana knew it Spencer had her on the couch. Spencer licked her bottom lip seeking entrance. Andriana obliged to his action and let him continue his journey.

The both of them were not thinking at all, their hormones had taken over. Spencer rested his body in between her legs, he pulled up her leg bending it slightly and pulling her towards him more, while their lips continued.

"You're beautiful." Spencer whispered against her lips as they continuously made out. His hand caressed the side of her leg, his hand seeked more. Trailing his hand towards her rear, he reached under the long shirt and caressed the side of her rear. Spencer didn't know what made him like this. He was surprised at how needy he felt.

He began to kiss down her neck while leaving small bites. Andriana felt hypnotized her moans getting louder as Spencer made her feel more. Andriana was aware of his growing hard on in his sweats, it was pressed against her and she was getting wet. Spencer reached his other hand up under her shirt cupping her right breast, her breast bigger than what Spencer could cup.

"Wait wait." Andriana shook her head pushing Spencer away. His breast cupping took her by surprised. And pulled her into reality.

"What? What is it?" Spencer asked his eyes trailing up and down her body. Andriana grabbed his chin making him look at her in the eyes.

"Nothing, I'm not going any further, I'm sorry." Andriana got up from the couch before Spencer grabbed her wrist getting up with her. Andriana looked at him questioning. Spencer opened his mouth no words coming out before he shut it. He didn't know what he was going to say.. He wanted to tell her to talk to him.. To tell him what was wrong but he remembered who she was and what their relationship was... Just business. It would cross the line. Making out with her made things even more complicated. But he wanted her and she wanted him.. She knew he did and he knew she did.

Spencer let go for her wrist. "Good night Andriana." He nodded with a half smile. She smiled back.

"Good night, Spencer." She nodded, before walking off to her bedroom. Andriana just wanted to sleep.. She was well lets be honest she was extremely attracted to Spencer and even though she says she hates him she knows she's lying to herself. But he's practically a stranger.. They don't know each other much.