Chapter 6

"I'm sorry." Christian spoke innocently, the poor kid was embarrassed.

"It's fine, leave the boy." Spencer laughed nudging Andriana away from Christian. He spilt chocolate Ice cream on his Armani suit so what? Spencer didn't mind. It made him smile.

"Are you serious? He just spilt ice cream on your suit! Here.." Andriana shook her head grabbing her Cup and Spencer's hand. Spencer stiffened when she held it. The gesture shocked him. Her small petite hand.. Spencer didn't want to squeeze, scared he might break her. Andriana pulled him to sit, Christian standing beside them

"Andriana, it's no big deal." Spencer chucked as she grabbed paper towels, with water she knelt in front of Spencer, totally unaware how inappropriate it was. She took one dab at the chocolate stain on Spencer's shirt, before he stiffened again grabbing her wrist.

"Don't worry about it honestly." Spencer shook his head. Andriana huffed getting up mumbling a fine. She sat back down in front of Spencer. Andr Christian sat between them. Spencer had to stop her his manhood was already hardening. Being around Andriana Martino wasn't healthy for any man. She was kneeling in front of him! He can't even say the thoughts he had... But that instant when she dabbed his peck.. He had to stop her.. Her touch was different. It froze him. If he couldn't handle her touch with their clothes on, then god help him with their clothes off. 

"You like your Gelato?" Spencer chuckled, looking at Christians mouth and nose, it was covered in gelato. Andriana half smiled. Spencer must be used to kids, he was different with them to adults.

"Do your siblings have kids?" Andriana asked curiously.

"Yes, but they're practically my age though." Spencer shrugged. Christian was her only nephew at the moment. Andriana phone vibrated. She excused herself before answering. It was her brother. She had a brief conversation before ending the call.

"That was your dad, Christian. Guess what?" Andriana smiled brightly at the little boy.

"What?" Christian smiled, gelato all over him.

"You're sleeping at mine." Andriana smiled kissing his forehead. Christian cheered, he loved staying there.

"Am I invited?" Spencer grinned. Andriana rolled her eyes.

"Ooh yeah! Can Spencer stay with us?" Christian smiled. Which shocked Spencer he didn't think he likes him that much.

"No!" Andriana eyes widen at the question before Spencer could answer. No way in hell. Spencer smirked at how much she didn't want him to. "I mean.. He can't, he has work to do." Andriana cleared her throat.

"Yes.. Now Andriana would you like to try some of my gelato?" Spencer asked licking his spoon. Andriana eyed his lips ugh why torture me! The question shocked her.. Why would he want to share.

"Hmm okay, the watermelon looks good." Andriana smiled licking her spoon she reached for Spencer's ice cream but he stopped her.

"Hang on there." Spencer chuckled, dipping his spoon in the watermelon leaning over to Andriana.

"Here." Spencer smirked, holding the spoon level to her mouth. Andriana frowned slightly. He's still playing games! Andriana knew he was just playing with her but Andriana was gonna play along. She smirked back, opening her mouth waiting for Spencer to put the spoon in her mouth. Spencer raised his eye brows slightly, he popped his spoon in her mouth and watched her lips clamp around the spoon. Her eyes locked with Spencer's. His mouth opened slightly taking in the sight of her sucking on the spoon that his hand was still holding. She smiled slightly at him and closed her eyes moaning, wow watermelon tastes so good. Her tongue move around the spoon licking it clean, she opened her eyes and let go of the spoon leaning over the table so she was close to Spencer's face.