Chapter 10

Andriana didn't know why she agreed to this but it was just a friendly dinner.. If Spence and her were going to work together they had to be civil, stop playing games and act like the mature adults they claim to be. So a dinner wasn't a big deal since they were working together. professionalism was the key.

Jackson and Rob drove the two, to a restaurant Spencer had chosen. They both sat silently in the back of the Audi, Andriana was busy on her phone as Spencer watched her, yes it was creepy that he was watching her but he was just so curious as to what goes through that head of hers.

Spencer could read women, he knew exactly what they needed whether upset or angry, he also could read if they were upset or what was the reason for them being upset. He'd been with so many women he knew these things because they were all the same.. expect for this Spanish, Greek goddess of Beauty and seduction. In which Andrianas name basically said it all.. the origin name was Greek and Spanish and the meaning of her name was dark and rich. Spencer read up on her name one night when he was bored, he was surprised just how well the meaning fit her.

Spencer just wanted to understand her, it was so frustrating. It was frustrating because she wasn't like girls that he knew, she was unaffected by him.

They arrived at the exclusive modern bar/restaurant. Just as Andriana got off her phone and was ready to get out Spencer spoke up.

"Don't move, stay there." Andriana frowned as Spencer jumped out of the car, he quickly took long strides to Andrianas side and opened up her door. Spencer admired the way she got out of the car with grace, her tanned long legs coming out and the rest of her body coming out as if she owned the place.

"Feeling like a gentleman are we?" Andriana smirked, as she popped her phone in her purse.

"I'm always a gentleman." Spencer smirked back, he offered his arm to her but Andriana strolled into the restaurant like the confident, independent, sexy woman she was. She must be a freak in the bed.. Spencer thought as he checked his black skinny tie before walking in with her.

Andriana stood by the host station just as the red head waiter walked towards her, Spencer took a quick scan of the restaurant noticing a lot of men eyeing her and her behind. Well he didn't blame them for staring at her and not their dates she really was a show stopper. But what made Spencer uncomfortable were the men that really wouldn't stop staring at her inappropriately.. Only he could, yep Spencer had double standards.

"Reservation, under Spencer Kelly." Andriana felt Spencer's hand rest just above her bottom on her waist. Andrianas eye brow shot up, she glared at Spencer.

"Yes, we are so happy to have you and Miss, Martino here. Right this way." The red head smiled ushering the two to a VIP corner. Andriana grabbed Spencer's hand only making his grip tighten.

"Don't." Spencer breathed into her ear, he pushed her towards their table before Andriana could protest. Spencer pulled out a chair letting Andriana sit before sitting in his chair.

"Okay, well I'm Amanda and I will be your hostest." The red head smiled. "Would you like any drinks to start off with?"

"Can I get a Lichee martini, please." Andriana smiled brightly.

"Of course, and you sir?" Amanda asked.

"I'll have a scotch on the rocks." Spencer nodded. Amanda wistfully walked off with their orders.

"What was that before?" Andriana curiously asked.

"A scotch on the rocks?" Spencer played dumb.

"No, why were you touching me." Andriana raised an eye brow.

"Well most of the men in this room were undressing you with their eyes, it made me uncomfortable." Spencer shrugged opening his menu.