I looked around as I spotted the criminal. He was looking at me, at my reaction. I made a small gesture with my hands saying, "Seriously?" 

He shrugged as he smiled. I shook my head as I gave a faint smile as I turned around and walked to the class. 

After class as I walked to the locker, I opened it as I spotted another sticky note. How the hell did he open my locker?! This one read, 

"I am a master at breaking things, locker being one of them! But this time I want to join something... join our whatever we had back and I realize I suck at it! So... I ran out of places AND quotes so this is the final note... FORGIVE ME PLSSSSS? :((((( "

This time I couldn't hold it back as I grinned. I quickly stuffed the notes carefully in the notebook as I rushed to my class. I opened my notebook as I wrote down something. It was the English period. I sat back where I always sat. 

I waited for the guys but they never showed up. Bunking classes already. But what was I supposed to say? I forgive you? Just that much?

I realized I was not enjoying my favorite class without those two devilishly handsome dumbasses seated on my sides. 

But I missed one person more than the other. The irritating, flirt, over egoistical, funny, caring, weirdly fun guy. I missed Aiden Blake, even if I pleaded myself not to.

As soon as the class ended, I realized it was recess. I grabbed my notebook as I walked quietly to the canteen. My eyes invariably scanned around for him but he was nowhere.

Stop acting so desperate Olivia!

I just shook my head out of those thoughts as I grabbed my tray and walked outside. I walked to the lawn. I noticed a weird ribbon hanging from the tree with a note stuck at the end written, "Pull me!"

First instinct, I pulled it when suddenly from nowhere a bucket got tumbled over as many small pieces of confetti fell over my head. A small banner rolled down with written, "A colorful surprise in exchange for a sorry! Now pls pls PLSSS FORGIVE ME? :( "

This time I couldn't control myself as I started laughing. This was like too much. He was way over his head for forgiveness and chose the most awkward methods.

"You should laugh more often, you look beautiful like that!" I heard someone's voice from behind. I turned around as I saw a smiling Aiden.

"What?" I asked baffled. 

"What?" He asked mimicking me as he smirked. This guy... seriously!

I blushed instantly. Wait a second, did I blush?! Never in my life did I blush! 

What was this guy doing to me?

"Do you forgive me?" He asked intently. I rolled my eyes as I sighed, "I was like really mad at you, but that is the point. I was mad at you; this silly act of yours might have changed my mind!"

"So..." He drawled out.

"So I forgive you idiot." I said in a duh tone. He brightened up immediately as he hugged me all of a sudden. 

I froze for a second as he pulled back instantly. "Sorry about that!" He awkwardly replied, scratching the back of his neck. I nodded silently as I dropped down against the tree with my lunch. He sat down beside me as he opened up his.

"By the way, when did you do all this?" I asked as I stuffed the burger in my mouth. 

"Yesterday night." He shrugged. I widened my eyes as I exclaimed, "You went out at night?! Don't you know about the curfew?" 

"I do but I had to and anyways Noah and I tend to hang out at night back at my home too!" He shrugged casually. 

"Oh Aiden please take this seriously! This is no fucking joke about the mafia! You are not supposed to roam around at nights, it is seriously dangerous!" I exclaimed angrily. 

"Whoa whoa! Okay I am sorry! It was a one timer! Next time, not gonna do this okay?" I sighed in relief as he chuckled. 

"Where is Noah by the way?" I asked all of a sudden.

"Why do you wanna know?" He squinted his eyes. He almost looked annoyed for a second.

"He is normally with you only." I shrugged. 

He nodded as he looked away for a second and his smirk disappeared just for a second as it reappeared and he chuckled, "He is busy with someone. I saw him with a XX chromosome! Probably planning to study some biology practical you know?"

I screwed up my face at the thought. "Ugh gross!" I spat out. Aiden just grinned widely. We both had our lunch quietly after that.

 Surprisingly, Aiden made no attempt to annoy me or disturb me. The real surprise was that I didn't like that. I was bored with him sitting doing nothing. I sort of wanted him to do something at least, just enough to amuse me for sometime.

"Why are you so quiet? It is like sitting with a noob!" I groaned. 

"You want me to annoy you?" He squinted his eyes in question.

"Not annoy exactly, but I am getting bored. I didn't allow you to sit beside me so that you could fucking stare around! But if annoying and being a jerk is only what you gonna do, then go ahead cause it at least provides some entertainment!" I shot back.

He raised his eyebrows as he commented, "You tend to speak out anything you have on your mind without filter?"

"I am not a coffee machine who filters their conversations! I prefer to speak the way I think it. If you haven't noticed, I don't really mind showing people how I feel about them." I said straight up. 

"Well you have made that quite clear!" He chuckled. Suddenly the bell rang indicating end of break. I picked up my bag as I walked away. 

I suddenly felt someone grab my wrist. I spun around quickly as I realized how close Aiden had walked up to me.

"Just to make it clear, what are we now?" He asked.

"Frenemies?" I said, not really sure about my answer. I saw his eyes darken up as he said, "I want to be something else."

I widened my eyes. Is he seriously hinting what I am thinking?

"Like what?" I gulped, hoping he doesn't say something stupid and ruins it again. "Friends?" He asked hopingly. I sighed as I nodded, "Sure, fine. Friends it is then!"

He smiled as he left my wrist. I smiled a little as I walked away as fast as I could. I had a friend. A real friend. And this friend was none other than Aiden freaking Blake, the player who doesn't do friendships with the opposite gender.

Oh boy, I just dug my grave, didn't I?

Hey guys! Wassup? 

How did you find this chapter??  

Tell me the truth, how was Aiden's apology?? 

A bit fake? Cute? Weird AF?

I found it those but who cares? Olivia forgave him! Just hope he manages to keep that up ;) 

And what is up with the 'friends' part? But of course, one step at a time!

Or maybe Aiden friendzoned himself! :)

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...