Chapter 14: Fiance

"Get up off your knee silly, did you fall?" Lilianne says trying to help him up. He nods his head no before bringing out a ring box.

"Lilianne Potter, the day I first met you, we were stupid little kids, well at least I was. You captured my eye, ever since first year I never wanted to leave your side. I have risked everything for you and I always will. If you ever need me I'll be here, if you ever need comfort I'll be here, I'll always be here. I have loved you since day 1 and you should know that, and if you don't, than maybe this will help change the way you think" he says opening the ring box as Lilianne covers her mouth in shock. The ring was absolutely gorgeous.

"Lilianne Potter, will you marry me?" he says taking her hand

"Lilianne Potter, will you marry me?" he says taking her hand. You could see tears coming out of her eyes.

"Of course I will" Draco springs up kissing her lips in the pure happiness. He places the ring on her ring finger and smiles at her.

Harry runs and pulls me into a hug.

"YOUR GETTING MARRIED!" he says smiling.

"But.. your not the only one" Harry says walking over to Ginny, he pulls out a ring box on one knee as Ginny squeals.

"Ginny Weasley, will you marry me?" Harry says also taking her hand.

"Yes Harry I will" she says as Harry stands up hugging Ginny. Everyone claps.

~*~

As they got back home Draco wouldn't stop boasting about how lucky he was to have Lilianne.

"And I got the prettiest girl to ever exist" he says throwing himself onto Lilianne, his hands keeping him up.

She wraps her hands around his body and mocks him.

"Well I got the prettiest little girl to ever exist too" she says kissing him , she pulls away laughing. 

"So you think I'm a girl , huh?" he says grabbing her body up off of the bed. 

"Yeah, you got a problem with that" she says letting out a small giggle.

"Sure do" he says throwing onto the bed lightly, kissing her lips softly. Pulling off her clothes, looking down at her beautiful face.

~*~

Liliannes birthday was only a week away, she is turning 19, yes, I know. She is getting married very, very young. Draco has already turned 19. 

She woke up sore from events last night, but she felt happy to be with someone who loved her like Draco did.

She slowly got out of bed, she put on some comfy clothes before heading downstairs to go talk to Narcissa, she hadn't told Narcissa they were engaged yet, they came back rather late from their little party. She actually had forgotten to tell Narcissa.

"Good-morning dear, have fun at dinner last night?" she says sipping on her coffee.

"Yes, we did" she says smiling. Lilianne got out some fruit and made a simple fruit salad with a side of water for breakfast.

She sees Draco coming down the stairs as she's talking to Narcissa.

"My dear, that's a lovely looking ring." she says examining Liliannes ring.

"Yes mother, it is. I proposed to her last night" Draco says walking behind Lillianne kissing the top of her head.

"Really!? That's amazing" Narcissa says, he face lit up with joy.

Lilianne smiles , Draco wanting some of her fruit salad takes her fork and eats some.

"Like my fruit salad huh?" she says laughing.

"It's good, especially the green apples" he says finishing chewing. 

"Did you want something to eat for breakfast dear?" Narcissa asks Draco.

"I'll just eat some more fruit salad" he says taking it and running away laughing.

Lilianne doesn't seem bothered by it, it makes her giggle quite a bit too. He runs back in and kisses her cheek. 

"May I say you look rather beautiful today" he says putting his arms around Lilianne.

"I'm a mess Draco, no where near beautiful" she says drinking a bit of her water.

"Your my mess love. Don't be so silly" he says before his father walks in . He saw Liliannes mood went down. She didn't like being near Lucius, it sort of scared her.

"Why the gloomy face" Lucius says looking at Lilianne.

"Father, not now" Draco says still holding Lilianne. 

"I'm fine" She says to Lucius, her head still down.

"That's great to hear then" he says back to her.

"Lucius did you hear that your son proposed to Lilianne?" Narcissa says, her face still filled with happiness. 

"Indeed I didn't , your a bit young don't you think?" he says to Draco.

"Not at all father" Draco says sliding his hand into Liliannes shaky hand.

"I'm going to read, excuse me" Lilianne says heading back upstairs. Draco following after. 

~*~

It was 2 days before Liliannes birthday. She had been feeling quite sick lately, she had been vomiting a lot in the morning and craved very unusual things. The day before her birthday she decided to take a pregnancy test..

She was nervous but if she was than she'd be so excited to be having a kid. She told Draco she needed to go bathroom which raised no suspicion to him. 

After she took the test she flipped it and it showed the results..