Chapter 3: The Time Has Come

Lilianne exited the room in tears, she wasn't ready to enter such a reckless and dangerous competition, she walked down the halls slowly. Head down , walking through the empty and cold corridors at night. She bumped into someone, she fell over and scratched her knee , it wasn't that bad of a cut, but it was still fairly large, she looked up to see Draco standing over her, with an ever so worried expression on his face.

"Lilianne? Are you ok?" he says helping her up. She knew she couldn't keep her emotions away from him, they've been friends since first year, she had to tell him how she felt.

"I don't want to go into this competition, I'm not ready.." she says digging her head into Dracos chest, she wanted comfort and someone who understood her emotions. He nicely wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head, reassuring her that it would be ok, but she didn't believe him one bit.

~*~

Walking down the Hogwarts halls, she saw everyone wearing pins , basically saying her brother sucks, which enraged her. She walked past Draco angrily not even looking back once, he was also wearing a pin , she couldn't believe him, she ignored everyone who wore such a disgusting pin.

"Lilianne Potter, am I correct?" A boy with brown hair, named Cedric Diggory steps infront of her. She looks down and then looks back up, taking a deep breath and hoping she won't cry infront of him.

"Y-Yes.." she says looking straight into his eyes. Something about him made her feel safe, perhaps his presence, or the way he smiles or the way he acts so nice.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Yule ball with me?" he asks , pink blush filling his cheeks. 

"Of course I would" she says, her face lit up with joy. Anyone but Draco she would like to go with , since he basically betrayed her and was wearing that awfully gross pin of her brother.

Lilianne never quite saw the way Draco bullied her brother, but she didn't want a person like that in her life. She set out to find Harry, she went straight to the beach, that was the place Harry went to relax on the Hogwarts Campus. There she saw him, standing alone, Hermione seated a bit away from him reading a book. Viktors eyes are placed on Young Lilianne Potter, who looks back at him. He starts walking towards her, smiling in awe of how beautiful she was.

"My lady, I am Viktor Krum, I was wondering if you wanted to go to Yule with me?" he asked kindly kissing her hand. She had already said yes to Cedric , maybe she should just say he can have a dance? She wasn't quite sure what to say.

"Apologies Viktor, but we can have a dance at Yule, I already have a date" Young Lilianne says smiling, her lovely smile capturing Viktors attention. 

"Right, I'll see you there then" he says walking away, going back to his walk, all the girls following after him, they were all fan girling which made Lilianne smile. She walked up to Harry, tapping his shoulder. He immediately hugs her.

"Harry, are you ok? I've seen those awfully disgusting pins that everyone's wearing" she asks making sure her brother was ok.

Harry for once felt like he had his sister back, he didn't want to grow up and not be with his sister anymore, she was practically the only family he had left. 

"Y-Yeah.. I'm fine.. just nervous for our first challenge soon.." he says staring off into the distance.

"Me too Harry, I still can't believe we got entered in.. I wonder who did it.." Lilianne say looking down.

"Me too-" Someone cuts Harry off and pushes him over, Lilianne looks behind her to see Draco laughing. She felt ever so enraged. She shoved Draco multiple times , she wanted to get her anger out, he barely even moves , she would hope he understood how she felt about the way he treated her brother , why would Draco try and hurt Harry? , Crabbe and Goyle push her over, she lands on the ground hopeless, wiping her tears , making sure no one sees. She was more worried about Harry, she looks up and sees Harry is gone.

"Why would you do that?" Draco says walking over to Lilianne, shoving Crabbe and Goyle.

"Get away from me.." she says whispering to herself, she hated today, she just wanted to be alone to drown in her thoughts. There on Liliannes face was a huge cut, Draco lifts her up and stares at the cut. Tears mixing with her cut.

"CRABBE AND GOYLE SO HELP ME IF YOU DON'T LEAVE IN THE NEXT 5 SECONDS" Draco screams at them. They both run off frantically screaming like little girls running after Viktor Krum.

"I'm sorry dear, are you ok?" he asks Lilianne looking in her eyes.  She felt safe with Draco..but he didn't treat Harry right, she couldn't just leave Harry for someone who hated him, he was her only brother, the person who made her happy growing up.

"You hate my brother, I can't be friends who someone who hates my brother" LIlianne says looking down.

"Oh..right..sorry about that" he says smiling at how beautiful the young girl was. She smiled back at him, moving his hair out of the way. 

She kisses his cheek and runs off laughing, he runs after her.

"You can't catch me Draccy" she says laughing. 

"Oh I will catch you Lilz" he says laughing and running. He picks her up swings her around as they both laugh. Then they feel droplets coming out of the sky, next thing they know, there's more water than a river pouring out of the sky, they both laughing and chase eachother in the rain, all the way back to the castle.

He looks down at Lilianne Potter and kisses her. He pulls away and smiles at her.

"Would you like to go to Yule with me?" he asks standing in the rain smiling down at her.

"Of course..but Cedric wants me to do introduction with him, you know the first dance" Lilianne say looking up at him..

"Let me guess, they all asked you?" he says in a jealous tone.

"Yes, they did Draco, what are you going to do about it , huh?" she says teasing him.

"I'll beat them up that's what. You are mine Lilianne Potter, don't forget that" he says grabbing her hand and running inside...