Chapter 4: The Day It Starts

Lilianne Potter picked out an amazing dress, it was beautiful and fit her body.

Young Lilianne promised to meet her brother Harry outside of the doors to the Yule Ball

Young Lilianne promised to meet her brother Harry outside of the doors to the Yule Ball. She walked out of her Common Room walking gracefully down the halls. Her dress was ever so flowly and beautiful. 

Harry looked at her, knowing she wasn't the young girl she used to be, she had grown and looked a bit like his mother by the photos. Harry and her walk in smiling, Draco runs up to Lilianne and picks her up laughing. 

"My goodness you are so beautiful" he says staring down at her. She knew that she wanted to dance with him and that Cedric agreed to have the first dance with Cho Chang first but Cedric was still getting her second dance and Viktor and a few other boys would get the rest.

She walks behind the rest of the Triwizard Champions, head up, arm in arm with Draco. Then the music starts. She dances gracefully around with Draco, he picks her up in sync with everyone else. They looked at each other like they were madly in love and they were. After that, people start joining in. Cedric takes her out of Dracos arms and winks at him laughing and continues to dance with her.

"So Diggory, planning on making Draco jealous , huh?" Lilianne says giggling. He looks down at her and laughs with her knowing that's why he did that.

"I just wanted to dance with you too" he says spinning her around. She looked back at him and laughed at his very charming words.

Viktor comes in and swoops Lillianne out of Cedrics hands and looks at her like she's the most beautiful girl he's ever seen in his life. That's what they all thought. The music stops for a bit, Lillianne kisses Viktors cheek and runs to go get a drink , all the dancing and waltzing made her tired.

"Never kiss him again" Draco says standing behind her ,kissing Liliannes cheek. She found it funny how overprotective he was over her. They weren't even offically dating, but I mean she still found it funny how one could care for her that much.

She walks outside to get some fresh air when she sees Hermione screaming at both Harry and Ron.

"BOTH OF YOU JUST GO AWAY!" she says crying and screaming at the same time.

"They get worse as they get older" Ron says lashing back at her.

"God Dammit Ron you have to spoil everything!" she says screaming at him.

She comes back down after they had gone, taking off her shoes and crying. Lilianne walks up to her and sits next to her. She pulls her into a hug, a big one. 

"Are you ok Hermione?" Lilianne asks looking at her tear filled face. She looks up at Lilianne and smiles, wiping her tears away.

"Ron has to spoil everything, I finally have a dance with Viktor and Ron got jealous because he asked me at Yule" she says looking at Lilianne. 

"Ron is like that, that's what Draco says. Ron is a bit of a mess up" Lilianne says laughing to try and cheer her up, she laughs along with her.

"Draco is probably trying to find me, it was nice talking to you Hermione" Lilianne walks off smiling.

~*~

It was the day of both Harry and Lilianne Potters first Triwizard Challenge, Lilianne suited up in the clothes needed. Hermione and Harry talk behind the curtains before Hermione jumps out hugging Harry, she felt bad if Harry were to ever get hurt. Rita Skeeter, the most annoying reporter in the whole wizarding world steps out and flashes a photo.

"Young love I see, very cute" she says while the camera flashes on them both. Viktor and Cedric walk out to see her, they look at her in disgust almost.

"Sorry Rita, but this tent is only for champions. You are not even near a champion, so I suggest you leave" Lilianne says giving her a sarcastic looking smile. She walks out scoffing back at young Lilianne. Draco runs in and picks her up, swinging her around.

"Be safe, ok?" he says nervously. She looks back up at him fixing his hair, and giggles a bit.

"Alright, I can't guarantee that , but I'll try" Lilianne says hugging him one last time. He was escorted out of the tent so we could pick our dragons.

Fleur reaches her hand in first, getting a Welsh Green Dragon. She seemed a bit nervous like any of the champions would be.. they were basically risking their lives..

Viktor Krum pulled out a chinese fireball. He didn't seem nervous at all, he seemed more confident.

Cedric Diggory pulled out a Swedish Short-Snout.

Harry pulled out the Hungarian Horntail.

And last but not least..

Lilianne pulled out a Hebridean Black Dragon.

The three older champions passed gracefully, grabbing the golden egg as their next clue in the tournament. 

Then came Harry Potter, he went out a bit hesitant, the crowd roaring his name. Harry grabbed the broom with the flick of his wand and flew around the stadium, everyone giving mixed reactions. The dragon got off it's chain and chased Harry out of the stadium... the crowd stopped, dead quiet. Worried students holding eachother tightly. Harry Potter come flying back into the stadium retrieving the golden egg..

Cheers filled the stadium again, the young Hermione cheering too along with Ron.

Then it was Liliannes turn... fear filled her whole body..but she stepped out.

She was known to be a very fast runner, so she used that to her ability. She ran and jump from rock to rock, dodging every flame the dragon spit out. She crawled under the dragon, and grabbed the golden egg before running out, the dragon burning a part of her clothes, burning onto her skin. She ran back inside and sat down, holding the egg and thinking about how she even survived that..