Chapter 13: Still In Hospital

It had been 2 months and Lilianne was still not fully recovered. She had to start walking again which was a bit hard for her, it took her the whole 2 months to start walking again and healing. Draco would visit her everyday, or every week, sometimes she felt lonely.

Draco walked into the room, which lit her smile up, she was sitting in the hospital bed when she swung her arms Draco and kissed his forehead.

"I've missed you, It's been a week.. I've been so lonely without you.." she says a bit upset. Draco kisses her softly, and looks up at her.

"Oh trust me I've missed you baby, my parents just had to talk to me this week." She knew that Draco didn't even want to see his parents after what they had done.

"Well.. there is some good news.." she says smiling at him.

"What is it?" he says curiously. 

"I'm getting out of here in a few days.. I'm not sure where I'll go.. no one would want me to stay with them.." she says looking upset a bit.

"Come stay with me. My parents have quite the bit of money, and so do yours. Maybe we could buy a house?" he says smiling at her, Lilianne loved interior design and absolutely would love to buy a house.

"YES, THATS A PERFECT IDEA. Imagine all the things I can do" she says squealing almost, Draco was so happy to see her happy, and that they'd be buying their first house soon.

"Well.. when you get out of here I'm taking you somewhere special" he says smiling at her.. he had something planned for her when she got out.

She placed his hand in hers as she dozed off to sleep, poor Lilianne had been exhausted for awhile but was slowly gaining back her energy.

~*~

A week has passed and she is finally getting out of the hospital! Draco came past because he was going to get her , obviously. 

She packed all the presents people had given her , Draco helping her too. Draco had brought some of his comfy clothes for her, so she had gotten changed into those. He kissed her lips softly, he had finally gotten his love back and she was doing well.

"Well.. tomorrow I'm taking you out silly" Draco says laughing a bit, he knew what was already happening. She had no clue.

"Really? Thank-you!" she says excitedly.

"A lot of our friends will be there to see you, so they can't wait to see  you too" he says grabbing some of her bags and walking out with her, he knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, he loved her and he'd do anything for her.

She walks out smiling at everyone , she felt normal but she still was in pain a bit. Draco grabbing onto her hand and leading her out.

They arrived at Malfoy Manor, probably the last place Lilianne felt comfortable going, but it was the only place. She didn't know where Harry was staying , but the last thing he told her what that he was staying with the Weasleys. 

"Hello dear, can we help-" Draco cut off his mother by shaking his head at her.

It was about night time now, Lilianne was sound asleep, Draco was just getting ready to go to bed. 

Then he hears Lilianne crying in the other room, he walks out of the bathroom and wraps his arms around her.

"What's wrong?"  he says , looking at panicking Lilianne.

"I saw him again-" she cuts herself off by crying.

Draco pulls her into a big hug.

"He's gone, he's dead." Dracos says holding her shaky hands. She had been traumatized from the amount of time she had been haunted by Voldemort. 

Draco kissed her forehead and tucked her back into bed, he finished brushing his teeth before also snugging into bed.

Lilianne woke up to the birds tweeting, she loved the sound of birds, it calmed her a lot. She had to get ready for the day since she was picking out her dinner outfit and her and Draco were going out for some lunch.

Hand in hand they walked down to the dress shop in diagon alley since they didn't want to go to any other shop.

A dress caught Liliannes eye, it was a white wrapped dress, fitted. Draco went to go and find a tux , Lilianne went to go pay for the dress with her own money since she had quite a lot when Draco swooped in and paided for it.

 Draco went to go and find a tux , Lilianne went to go pay for the dress with her own money since she had quite a lot when Draco swooped in and paided for it

"Thought you could get away with paying for it huh?" he says laughing, kissing her cheek. 

"Yes, I actually thought I could" she says laughing back at him.

She found it very attractive seeming that Draco had countless rings on his finger. Also because she liked fiddling with them when they held hands.

~*~

Dracos Tux:

Draco looked at his wonderful girlfriend in awe as she walked out in her beautiful dress, she had a white cardigan over the top and her hair was curled out, he walked towards her , he could still see she was in pain a bit so he went soft on her

He wrapped his arms around her as she was sorting out her stuff. 

"Stop it" she says giggling. 

"Your just too beautiful my love, I can't help myself" he says kissing her cheek.

"Oh stop it. By the way, who's coming?" she says getting out of his grip, she needed to put the stuff she needed in her little purse.

"Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Viktor, Fleur and her husband, Cedric and that's it I think" he says trying to put his hands around her again.

"Stopp itt, I'm not that pretty that you need to hold onto me every single second" she says fixing his hair. He looked down at her, she was more focused on fixing his hair than paying attention that she was in his grip again.

"We should get going, come on then" she says walking away.

They reach the beautiful restaurant, that's when everyone starts showing up.

She and Ginny were starting to get pretty close, she went up to Cedric and Viktor who had both grown far taller than herself.

They both kissed her cheek before sitting down. She took a seat next to Draco of course.

He held her hand again as they all talked.

"Actually, I remember when I wore that hideous dress to Yule" Ginny says laughing sipping on her drink.

"I rather thought it was cute for your age Ginny" I say laughing, the whole table joining in.

Our food arrives at the table, everyone got different orders.

Lilianne got a Greek Salad with a side of steak. 

"So we are all going to watch the sunset after this?" Fleur asks while eating her potatoes. 

"Yep, I brought the picnic stuff already" Draco says along with the other boys.

After dinner they walked out, everyone stared because they were all quite popular people. Some even asking for autographs. 

They walked up the hill , all of them laughing together. Lilianne was being constantly held by Draco who told her to watch her step just incase.

Everyone was laughing and having a good time.

Lilianne was talking to Ginny before she got tapped on the shoulder, she turned to see Draco on one knee..