Chapter 10: We Saw Her

The war had started..

Earlier that year Harry saw visions of none other than Voldemort interrogating a wand shop owner who got accused of giving the elder wand to a boy who matched with it. They had found the locket and destroyed it completely.. leaving 2 more Horcruxes left..or so Harry thought..

Snape made the students march into the hall, in straight lines. He wouldn't let them go, they all had to be in there.

"Earlier this evening Harry Potter has been spotted in Hogwarts" he says looking at all the students. Whispers came around the ever so quiet hall.

"Any Student or Staff aiding Mr Potter they will be punished accordingly. First off, anyone who has knowledge of these events..who fails to come forward, will be treated as equally. If you know of this..step forward.." he says looking around, walking around to several students.

Harry came in

"It seems despite your exhaustive defensive strategies you serve a bit of a security problem headmaster" harry says, all his friends walking behind him.

"I'm afraid It's quite extensive" he says looking straight at snape.

"How dare you stand where he stood.. tell them how it happened that night. TELL THEM HOW YOU LOOKED HIM IN THE EYE, A MAN WHO TRUSTED YOU AND KILLED HIM. Tell them" Harry says angrily. 

Snape pulls out his wand, everyone moving to the side, McGonaGall stepping forth protecting Harry. Shooting fire spells at Snape, who soon leaves, smashing the windows of the hall.

"I need as much time as I can get.." Harry says to McGonaGall.

"Time It is then.." she says nodding at Harry reassuring him.

~*~

Draco was frantically going through crowds of frantic students, trying to see if they were here yet.. he needed to see her beautiful face.. if she was even coming..

Professor McGonaGall and many other Hogwarts teachers pulled in together to make a protective barrier to keep the death eaters away. She summoned an army of stone giants to Protect the exterior of Hogwarts , outside the barrior and so it started.. Death Eaters started shooting their wands up, firing spells at the barrior that was slowly breaking..

Harry had gone to find Helena Ravenclaw to ask where her mothers Diadem was.. she was rather stubborn at first, but told Harry a clue. She said it was in places were all things were hidden, he frantically got worried, thinking of where that could be. The Room Of Requirements he thought, he set off and pulled out his wand, making a pair of wooden doors which lead to the room. Hermione and Ron behind him, Harry saw Draco trying to find it too after hearing rumours around. 

Someone had set the room on fire, Harry catching Draco on his broom on time.

"Have you seen her yet?" Harry asked worried. This whole war was to get his sister back and to destroy Voldemort once and for all. 

"No not yet... I haven't see her once, the death eaters are coming in Harry.. you need to hurry!" Draco says jumping off of his broom and running. Draco was set to find Young Lilianne, the love he had been missing for awhile, once he could get his arms around her, he would never let her go ever again.

Draco ran outside to see the war was coming in, he threw spells trying to get through.. he couldn't see her anywhere.. what if she was.. dead? He thought to himself, crying as he ran through. He saw a person masked, but most of them were, but this one looked familiar. Maybe it was just his mother, he saw a death eater drag this person away from the fights and they try to get out.

Ignoring it he tried to find Lilianne, then Voldemorts voice played.

"Harry Potter.. I have your sister.. if you don't come into the Forbidden Forest alone, your sister will die along with every other man, woman and child. You have an hour.." he says as it plays 2 times over. Draco hears and immediately panics, he sees Harry running out towards the forest but can't get through. He stays back, what if Lilianne was there though? 

Harry approached the forest to see his sister crying , Voldemort basically choking her. Bruises on every part of her body, cuts and blood everywhere, she had slit wrists and was severely hurt. 

"Lilianne?" Harry says, tears dripping from his eyes. It was the first time he'd seen his sister in 2 and a half years. He goes to try and get her out when Voldemort kills Harry..

The last thing he sees is Young Lilianne being whipped for trying to get to him. Narcissa going over to Harry Potter examining him before saying his dead. Hagrid picking up Harry , thinking he was dead, or so he thought he was, as the went towards Hogwarts , Voldemort was still choking Young Lilianne, he knew people would worry for her more.

"YOU KILLED HIM" she says tear filled eyes, blood mixing with her tears. |

"WHIP HER" Voldemort says, just like that Narcissa whips Lilianne, a huge bruise forming against her leg. Everyone sees them approaching, every death eater who fought and every Hogwarts student who fought look at each other. Draco doesn't see Lilianne, they hid her in the middle of the death eaters, whipping her for crying...

Draco was getting worried that should could actually..be..dead..