The Wrath of The Sinister Pharaoh

Part 2 of The Pharaoh And His Angel Series 

It has been ten months since Angelo 'Angel' Richards-Daley, and The Tablet of Ahkmenrah have gotten saved from the crazed Cecil Fredricks. After the terrible event, Angel and Pharaoh Ahkmenrah started to develop a close relationship with one another. The two would frequently meet each other at night, and with Angel's now adopted father, Larry Daley, he would help the young couple go on dates by buying modern clothes for the young Pharaoh so that they wouldn't cause a scene. 

Even though Angel loves the American Museum of Natural History and considers it a second home, the seventeen-year-old black-haired male missed going to school and learn. After getting kicked out from his childhood home in California, he barely managed to passed his Junior year classes by attending a high school in New York, thanks to Larry enrolling him. 

Angel is now a Senior at Townsend Harris High School and, as always, adores learning History and Science. The young black-haired male soon becomes comfortable with his environment and is now apart of the School's History Club as its Vice President. 

A week before Angel's eighteenth birthday, his History Club has gotten a personal invitation to participate in a tour around The Smithsonian Institution, a Museum in Washington, D.C. The reason is that The Smithsonian Institution will soon introduce a new exhibit to the public, and his History Club is one of the first groups to see it.  

Thrilled of going to one of his favorite Museums, Angel convinced Larry to sign a permission slip for him to attend. However, what the young black-haired male doesn't know is that some of the American Museum of Natural History exhibits are getting sent to live there. And one of them is his boyfriend, Pharaoh Ahkmenrah. 

~*~

The Cast

Logan Lerman as Angelo 'Angel' Richards-Daley

~*~

Rami Malek as Pharaoh Ahkmenrah