Ch. 12 Is he yours?

Morning turns into night. 

It's 6:20 pm and the Daley trio arrive at the Museum. Nick walked between Larry and Angel. He wears a confused expression and wonders why he is going to the Museum when it's closing time. He follows his Father and older cousin into the Museum. 

" Dad. Angel. What am I doing here?" Nick asked while Larry opens the door and the three gets inside as he locks the doors when they get inside. 

" Nick. Do you believe in Magic?" Angel asked. 

" I do," Nick nods his head. " But, Don always tells me that Magic is make-believe," He tells Angel. 

" Well. Your Stepfather is wrong," Angel smiles at Nick. 

Nick curiously stares at Angel. 

" It's 6:30 PM!" Larry shouts. 

Nick blinks and wears a surprised expression when he hears a ringing sound. He looks straight and is shocked to see the T-Rex skeleton beginning to me. He quickly hides behind Angel while wearing a scared expression. 

" A-Angel! That T-Rex is moving," Nick whispers. 

" It is. Hey, Rexy!" Angel shouts. 

Rexy turns to look at Angel as he grabs his bone with its mouth and throws it in front of Angel. 

Nick curiously stares at the big bone. He steps back seeing Rexy getting closer thinking that it's going to eat his older cousin. 

" A-Angel! Watch out!" Nick cries out. 

" It's alright, Nick," Angel picks up the bone. " Fetch!" He shouts as he throws the bone pretty far. 

Rexy turns and runs after the bone with its tail wagging. 

" Come on!" Angel grabs Nick's right hand. " You trust me," He smiles when he sees Nick nod his head. " There is someone that I want you to meet," He tells him. 

Nick wears a confused expression. 

" Angel. Make sure nothing terrible happens to Nick. Alright," Larry tells him. 

" Hello, my boy and Angel!" A familiar male voice speaks up. 

Angel and Nick turned seeing Teddy Roosevelt on his horse and riding towards them. 

" Hey, Teddy," Larry and Angel greet Teddy while Nick wears an awed expression. 

Teddy sees Nick. 

" And who is the young lad?" He asked. 

" That's my son. Nicholas 'Nick' Daley," Larry smiles as he introduces his son to Teddy. 

" You are Teddy Roosevelt!" Nick shouts. " I learned about you in my history book," He excitedly tells Teddy. 

Teddy chuckles. 

" Excuse us, but Nick and I are leaving," Angel tells Teddy and Larry. 

" Yeah! See you guys later!" Nick walks away with Angel as they head to the Egyptian Exhibition. 

Angel picks up Nick as they run towards the Egyptian Exhibition because the America soldiers are chasing after them. 

" This is cool!" Nick shouts. 

" I know, but their weapons are real," Angel nervously laughs. 

Angel looks straight and is surprised to see Pharaoh Ahkmenrah walking out of the Egyptian Exhibition. 

" Ahkmenrah!" Angel shouts. 

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah turns and smiles when he sees Angel running towards him while carrying a child in his arms. He blinks, and his expression quickly changes into a serious one when he sees the American Soldiers chasing after him. 

" Halt!" Pharaoh Ahkmenrah shouts as he pulls out his sword. " Leave my Queen and the Child alone," He glares at the America Soldiers who stopped running when they remember that Pharaoh Ahkmenrah is a dangerous guy. They quickly run away from Pharaoh Ahkmenrah who is pleased that they obeyed his command. 

" Ahkmenrah," Angel calms down as he put Nick down and held him close. " Thank you," He looks at Pharaoh Ahkmenrah and smiles at him. 

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah looks at Angel and smiles at him. 

" I am genuinely happy to see you again," He looks at Angel in the eyes. " You don't know how much I thought about you when we were apart," He walks up to Angel and Nick. 

Angel blushes. 

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah stops walking and stands in front of Angel and Nick. He looked at Nick and noticed that the two boys have similar appearances. His eyes widened thinking that Nick is Angel's son even though Angel is 17 while Nick is 9. 

" Is he yours?" Pharaoh Ahkmenrah asked while pointing at Nick. " If so. Do not worry. I shall raise him like he is my own," He looks at Angel with loving eyes while ruffling Nick's curly black hair. 

Angel is speechless. 

He couldn't believe that Pharaoh Ahkmenrah thought that Nick is his son. He wears an embarrassed expression. 

" Oh. No. No! Nick isn't my son. He is my cousin," Angel nervously laughs while looking at Pharaoh Ahkmenrah with a shy expression. 

Nick looks at Pharaoh Ahkmenrah. 

" Is he your boyfriend?" He innocently asked Angel. 

Angel tensed up while Pharoh Ahkmenrah smiles. 

" I'm not Angel's boyfriend. I am his husband," Pharaoh Ahkmenrah honestly tells Nick who is confused but smiles anyway. 

" Ahkmenrah!" Angel shouts feeling embarrassed yet confused because he likes the idea of Pharaoh Ahkmenrah being his husband. He looks at Pharaoh Ahkmenrah and blushes when he sees him looking at him with a bright smile.