Ch. 15 This pizza is wonderful

Angel, Pharaoh Ahkmenrah, and Nick arrive at the cafeteria. Angel used his keys but noticed it was missing. He looks at his surroundings which caused Pharaoh Ahkmenrah to look at him with worried. 

" What's wrong, My Angel?" Pharaoh Ahkmenrah asked Angel. 

" I can't find my keys," Angel tells Pharaoh Ahkmenrah. 

An animal sound grabbed Nick's attention. Nick looks up and sees a monkey on the ceiling and holding two pairs of keys in his hands. 

" Angel! Look up!" Nick speaks up. 

Angel turns to look at Nick who is staring at the ceiling. He and Pharaoh Ahkmenrah looked up seeing the monkey. 

" Dexter!" Angel shouts. " Give me back those keys. Also my Uncle Larry's keys!" He glares at Dexter. 

Dexter pulls his tongue out on Angel. 

Angel pouts. 

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah wears a stern expression. 

" Dexter. Give me back My Angel and his Uncle Larry's keys, please," He has gotten used to saying the word 'please' thanks to Angel. 

" Okay," Dexter made a sound that said 'Okay' and drops the keys which caused Pharaoh Ahkmenrah to catch them. Dexter then crawls away from the cafeteria leaving Angel, Pharaoh Ahkmenrah, and Nick behind. 

" Here you go," Pharaoh Ahkmenrah turns to look at Angel with a loving smile. 

Angel blushes. 

" Thank you," He takes the keys from Pharaoh Ahkmenrah's hands. His heart skips a beat which their fingers brush which caused electricity to spread around his body. He held the keys close to his chest as he stares at Pharaoh Ahkmenrah in the eyes. 

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah felt the same electricity. He looks at Angel and continues to smile at him. 

Angel shyly looks away from Pharaoh Ahkmenrah to Nick. 

" Nick. What do you want to eat?" He asked. 

" Do you guys have pizza?" Nick asked. 

" Pizza?" Pharaoh Ahkmenrah asked sounding curious. 

Angel smiles. 

" I'll go check to see if we have Pizza," He tells the two boys. " You two should go sit at that table and wait for me," He points to a nearby table. 

" Of course, let's go, Nick," Pharaoh Ahkmenrah walks with Nick to the nearby table and sits down across from each other. 

An hour later. 

Angel comes out of the kitchen with a big tray that contains a big pizza and three sodas. 

" Here you go. A pepperoni pizza on me," Angel smiles at Pharaoh Ahkmenrah and Nick as he puts the big tray on the table. 

Nick smiles as he grabs a slice of pizza while Pharaoh Ahkmenrah curiously stares at it. 

" Try it," Angel smiles as he too grabs a slice of pizza. 

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah nods his head. 

He grabs a slice of pizza and takes a bite on it. His eyes widened in awe because he enjoyed the taste of it. He looks down at the bitten pizza and then at Angel. 

" This pizza is wonderful!" Pharaoh Ahkmenrah happily tells Angel. 

Angel laughs finding Pharaoh Ahkmenrah's reaction towards the pizza being adorable. He continues to eat his pizza while watching his two favorite boys eat their pizza.